Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

This is a discussion on what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; sorry to be such a smartass but i had to!...

  
  1. #1

    Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar


     

    what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    sorry to be such a smartass but i had to!


  2. #2

    Full grown Puffer Fish sum12nv's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    oops... Sorry, I got too excited to share pics. Guess I could of just posted them in that thread

  3. #3

    Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by sum12nv View Post
    oops... Sorry, I got too excited to share pics. Guess I could of just posted them in that thread
    no worries, i just saw that on my screen and got a kick out of it....you're good.....have you seen how many threads there are about "good CC alternatives" lol

  4. #4

    Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by birdiemc View Post
    no worries, i just saw that on my screen and got a kick out of it....you're good.....have you seen how many threads there are about "good CC alternatives" lol
    or "best places to buy on line"?
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

  5. #5

    Full grown Puffer Fish sum12nv's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by birdiemc View Post
    no worries, i just saw that on my screen and got a kick out of it....you're good.....have you seen how many threads there are about "good CC alternatives" lol
    Yeah when I saw your thread I actually busted out laughing

    To my defense it was in the General Cigar Discussion not in the Cigar Pictures forum LOL just kidding.. Yeah ive noticed several "duplicate" threads. Oh well, wouldnt be a forum without it. haha

  6. #6

    Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by sum12nv View Post
    Yeah when I saw your thread I actually busted out laughing

    To my defense it was in the General Cigar Discussion not in the Cigar Pictures forum LOL just kidding.. Yeah ive noticed several "duplicate" threads. Oh well, wouldnt be a forum without it. haha
    So true!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

  7. #7

    Alpha Puffer Fish chris1360's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Im nore worried about how Birdie posted about getting poison Ivy on his "bad touch" area!?! He must have had a crazy Arbor Mist night again?

  8. #8

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by birdiemc View Post
    sorry to be such a smartass but i had to!

    Wait, you used a camera to take a picture of your screen? Sorry to be a smartass, but there's a print screen button! =D

  9. #9

    I ♥ |_|D socalocmatt's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    At least it wasn't: Cello on or off?

    It happens and I know I've done it. I'm sure most here have.

    That pic is quite entertaining though

    Quote Originally Posted by gosh View Post
    Wait, you used a camera to take a picture of your screen? Sorry to be a smartass, but there's a print screen button! =D
    He didn't want to print the screen, he just wanted a picture of it.

  10. #10

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    He didn't want to print the screen, he just wanted a picture of it.
    I have to admit it, I ROFL'd pretty hard at this.

  11. #11

    Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by gosh View Post
    I have to admit it, I ROFL'd pretty hard at this.
    lol, you all suck!!!! i was trying to show off the spiffy new camera phone i got.......yeah that's it, that's what i was doing

  12. #12

    Alpha Puffer Fish chris1360's Avatar


     

    Re: what are your thoughts on the UC post directly beneath the other UC post

    Quote Originally Posted by birdiemc View Post
    lol, you all suck!!!! i was trying to show off the spiffy new camera phone i got.......yeah that's it, that's what i was doing
    Ummm.... sure you were!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •