Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

this country song is playing backwards.

This is a discussion on this country song is playing backwards. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; What do you get when you play a country song backwards? you get a job, you get your wife back, ...

this country song is playing backwards.

What do you get when you play a country song backwards?
    you get a job, you get your wife back, your dog back.

well the wife can stay gone but on July 1st 2012 i get my house back and my dog back!
    It's been 2.5 years of living with roommates....
    If i learned anything about having a roommate it is this:
    Living with a roommate can take a good friend and make you want to punch his face repeatedly and call his fiance a cun, cu, er couple of not-so-nice names.
    This is a huge thing for me as i dont feel like i have had a home in the last 2 years and i have missed my dog Lulu like crazy. the ex doesn't seem to be taking very good care of her.
    The house comes with my garage and soon to be cigar lounge. I cant wait!
    These next 6 or so weeks will probably drag on forever but the end will mark the end of so many things like...
    trying to pour a beer only to find out all of my pint glasses are in my roomates room half filled with who knows what...
    Coming home at midnight to find the chainlock on and my roommate asleep inside and cant wake him up for 30 minutes,
    Dissapearing bath towels... I dont know what he was doing with them but they are nowhere to be found.
    Sticky refridgerator shelves...... how hard is it to wipe your koolaid puddle in the fridge?
    COD at 2am full volume... "oh sorry dude you sleepin?"
    Smoking my cigars in a parking lot.
    just had to talk about it. sorry for the rant.
    leave a roommate horror story and make me feel better
    Lifes not a B!tch. Lifes a beautiful woman.
    you only call her a b!tch because she won't let you get that pu$$y.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Re: this country song is playing backwards.

Glad to hear things are turning around for you and I hope you and you're soon to be former room mate get back to being friends!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Happiness is a MA DUCE 03Jarhead's Avatar

Re: this country song is playing backwards.

Not mine but my brothers, a couple years ago he had a roommate one day he came home to an empty apt his roommate cleaned out the whole hose from couches to tv's stole everything exacpt for my brothers dog and what was locked in his room. Roomate droped out the planet earth when hi filled a police report the guy that was he friends for years they couldn't find. I with my reasorces found that dirt bag in FL offered to get the stuff but at the end of the day he still had his dog everything eles can be replaced. from that day till the dope got married he never had a roomate. Hope everything works out for you it is going to be painfull 6 weeks but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and you can see it. Good luck
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each ,military member who has died protecting it