Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The goof off thread

This is a discussion on The goof off thread within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by BillyGoat Disney about 9 years ago, my goatee is a hella lot grayer now, lol. Channeling my ...

Re: The goof off thread

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoat View Post
    Disney about 9 years ago, my goatee is a hella lot grayer now, lol. Channeling my inner Eeyore!

Attachment 67496
    Jeff, the expression on your face is priceless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sum12nv View Post
    I can answer that one since it was at my house lol. Its actually a bottle of Dawn dish soap. I was detailing my wifes car and wanted to get the old layer of wax off before I applied the new one and just so happens dawn dish soap does the trick.
    Ahhh, yes, cigars and cleaning products!! lol

OK, so here's a goofy blast from the past, will be about 26 years ago in June. If you are familiar with Steve Martin in Father of the Bride, well, in the movie Steve's character wants to have a barbeque wedding reception. Well, we actually DID have a backyard barbeque reception the weekend after we were married by my hometown's mayor! Here is the picture of me and my better half, T-bone on the day of that affair! Obviously I'M THE GOOFY one!

Last edited by dav0; 05-19-2012 at 01:34 PM.

That's the same way I looked last night after playing poker, I felt like a donkey then too! LOL

Since a company downsize in '08 I have been doing nothing but goofing off!

I spend most of my time fishing

Or Barbie-quing

I have even been taking my dogs for long walks, one at a time, since they do not get along

With my new palm pilot, I hardly forget the important things

Sadly, in the four years I have been goofing off, I have only had three job interviews in my field of expertise (no, not as a comedian). That is really not the sad part, the sad part is I have a second job interview with the State of Florida on Tuesday and it kind of looks like my posting while drinking might be curtailed.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2