Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The goof off thread

This is a discussion on The goof off thread within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; In case you guys haven't noticed, I love joking around. I figure it may be a good idea to start ...

No longer a community member.

The goof off thread

In case you guys haven't noticed, I love joking around. I figure it may be a good idea to start a thread of us acting silly, stupid, or whatever you may call it. If it works, cool. If not, at least you guys can see what a tard' I am

Re: The goof off thread

Not in the spirit of the thread...but awesome Rotty...by far my favorite breed.

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

Had to smacked in the back of the head as I froze once I saw the stash.. I have a rott as well but I was more in awe of the Feral Pigs.. Just bought one today and smoking it now... I should of let it rest as they say but its soooo good

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmj_203's Avatar

Nice stash. I need to go thru my pics to see if I have any jerkin around. What are the glass tubed on the bottom center? Looks like they have wax to seal the bottom also. What cigars are those?

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmj_203's Avatar

Nevermind, I think I see the gurk symbol. Had me excited for a second, thought it was some new cigar I've never heard of or seen.

Puffer Fish with some spikes ryanbish's Avatar

Not sure if this counts as a "goof off" pic, but here's my friend utilizing a tool in order to get the most he could out of his Cuban Honey...

The goof off thread-img_0490.jpg

We need a thread for goofing off? I thought that's what the whole forum was for.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    We need a thread for goofing off? I thought that's what the whole forum was for.
    yup yup
    Lifes not a B!tch. Lifes a beautiful woman.
    you only call her a b!tch because she won't let you get that pu$$y.

Allen, at 54 years old and having been a "goof-off" for 4 decades, I could get this thread to 1000 pages alone, but here's my first entry:

OK, Ryan, what is that half bottle of blue stuff? I mean the picture is so devoid of anything you could have titled it "A man, a nub and an adjustable wrench" except for the lonely bottle of, what? Windex?? It's driving me INSANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dav0 View Post
    OK, Ryan, what is that half bottle of blue stuff? I mean the picture is so devoid of anything you could have titled it "A man, a nub and an adjustable wrench" except for the lonely bottle of, what? Windex?? It's driving me INSANE!!!
    I can answer that one since it was at my house lol. Its actually a bottle of Dawn dish soap. I was detailing my wifes car and wanted to get the old layer of wax off before I applied the new one and just so happens dawn dish soap does the trick.

Puffer Fish with some spikes ryanbish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sum12nv View Post
    Its actually a bottle of Dawn dish soap.
    Yea, that's the LAST time I head over to Jason's without anything to drink! No matter what he tells you, don't believe him when he says it's good for cleansing the palate!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by dav0 View Post
    Allen, at 54 years old and having been a "goof-off" for 4 decades, I could get this thread to 1000 pages alone, but here's my first entry:

This may very well be one of the most epic pictures I have seen in a while.

FINALLY....I don't have the stogie stash you guys have....I don't taste all the different flavors in the cigars (yet) that you fellas do....I don't have the knowledge of the hobby to pass on that you all have...But ACTING GOOFY? THAT I'm damn good at!

From our trip to Mexico a couple years ago

The goof off thread-img_0176.jpg

Disney about 9 years ago, my goatee is a hella lot grayer now, lol. Channeling my inner Eeyore!

The goof off thread-disney-056.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast