Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Best Decision I ever made!

This is a discussion on Best Decision I ever made! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Awesome brad...my wife and I will celebrate twenty years on June 20th...

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Re: Best Decision I ever made!

Awesome brad...my wife and I will celebrate twenty years on June 20th
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Congratulations Brad........my wife and I just celebrated our 9th anniversary on the 17th....it's truly a blessing to find someone who loves you, and more importantly, will put up with you for the rest of your life!

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Happy Anniversary you two!

No longer a community member.

Thanks for all the warm wishes folks. I really appreciate it. Also a big congrats to those of you who said you have celebrated an anniversary with your wife. I really don't know where I would be if it wasn't for her.

I'm watching you.

Congratulations! I love the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    Thanks for all the warm wishes folks. I really appreciate it. Also a big congrats to those of you who said you have celebrated an anniversary with your wife. I really don't know where I would be if it wasn't for her.
    I agree, I don't know where i would be without mel but I know exactly where/who I am because of her .... were coming up on 5 years in august the tine just flies
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

This is a feel good thread!

Brad and Michelle,

I wish you both all the joy in the world. I wish we did not love so far apart as I think we would all make great friends in person.

Love you guys

Moose

so, is she a fireman or something? just kiddin man, congrats! here's to many more brother!

Congratulations on your one year anniversary.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

There are two different looks being exchanged in that photo:
    Brad is thinking "Ssssoooo prettyyyyyyy. I looooovvveee youuuuuu."
    She is thinking "You are going to do exactly what I say, exactly when I say it, from now until you die!"

lol, just kidding. Brad, you're a lucky man to know exactly what you have, and to appreciate it! Most guys take it for granted. My wife and I are coming up on 7 years since we were married, and 10 years since I first told her I was going to marry her. What's most amazing is how the love grows. People think to themselves at their wedding, "I just hope this feeling lasts forever", but if you do it right, it only gets better!

I've not been married that long, but one thing I can say is that I've learned that a successful marriage takes self-sacrifice. There's no room for "me" in the marriage, everything centers around us. Never ask what you're getting out of the marriage, only ask what else you can put in to it. The second the focus ceases to be solely her, and begins at all to be about you and your needs, you'll sink.

That being said, I've seen the kind of man you are, and we've talked about family and commitment, etc, and I know you're the kind of guy who does whatever is necessary to ensure your family's happiness.

Congrats on your first year, bro! Here's to many more years of happiness!!!
    Last edited by Aninjaforallseasons; 05-22-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Congrats Brad!! You done did good! And here's to a lifetime of anniversaries!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

No longer a community member.

Thank you all so much. We had a wonderful day yesterday. She was in school until 12, I went and dropped off flowers and a card inside her car for her to find. There were also directions for her to meet me at our favorite Sushi place. So we had Sushi then went home for two hours. I got a bottle of The Glenlivet Nadurra and my box of Viaje Zombies came today also WOO HOO! Then we took a three hour drive through the back roads to a new restaurant that she had always to go to. It is owned by one of her favorite actresses from a TV series we would watch together as we cuddled to fall asleep. It was nice to just sit and talk in the car the whole there and back. Anyways thank you all for the kind words! Still the best decision I ever made

Oh ps her presents she already got, it was two coach purses and a matching wallet thing for one of them.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Awwwh, darn it getting more sentimental as I get older....almost misted up looking at your photo...
    Congratulations to you two and here's to many, many more years!

Coming up on 18 years this summer and I agree with Kevin...."I know exactly where/who I am because of her"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2