Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

camping at silver lake california for my 30th birthday

This is a discussion on camping at silver lake california for my 30th birthday within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; man i can't believe it but its been close to 10 years since i have been camping but coming up ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes hipoblaze's Avatar

camping at silver lake california for my 30th birthday

man i can't believe it but its been close to 10 years since i have been camping but coming up here in a couple weeks going camping for my 30th birthday with wifey, MIL and MIL's new boyfriend at silverlake.....can't wait anyone ever camped at silverlake in california before? any suggestions on things to do other than some fishing and drinking/smoking some cigars for my b-day got a couple of sticks that have been resting for a few months that will burn away while there. only gonna be there a couple days but looking forward to it. i have a bunch of brand new camping gear that has never gotten any use since before i moved out here to az. anyways just was excited about it and was looking for maybe a little info about the campground or things to do there. thanks for letting em ramble a bit

joshey

damn i can't believe i mispelled birthday in the title before submitting.......there fixed it

Re: camping at silver lake california for my 30th birthday

i don't know anything about that area, but have fun man, sounds like a blast!

I'm watching you.

Have a wonderful time, and happy birthday!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Ah, Happy Birthday old man. You and I are now the same age :P

I hope everything went well with that house stuff. I'm glad you are enjoying your time.

thanks everyone i am looking forward to it, not the turning 30 part(so brent we ain't the same age yet, not till the 21st of june) and also i wish the house thing was going better too many investors coming in with cash offers makes it hard so still on the search for a new home so i can start building equity and paying my own mortgage instead of paying someone else's

thanks again everyone

joshey

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

So are you going to the silver lakes down by Los Angles???
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

No longer a community member.

Don't know anything about that area but I hope you have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    So are you going to the silver lakes down by Los Angles???
    i will be honest with you i have no idea i am told that we are camping at silver lake out near san berdo or san bernadino

joshey

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Well...... Could it possibly be Silverwood Lake?? Silverwood Lake SRA
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

welp jeff you were right it was Silverwood lake out in the Hesperia area and i must say it was awesome even better i was suprised with a new to me bicycle from my wife's dad cause he doesn't ride it anymore, a badass electra jeremy 3 speed chopper bike much like the ghostrider and ratfink bikes....gonna do a couple mods some cleanup and a tune up and ride the shit out of it. but i must say it was fun since it'd been soooo long since i been camping but i can't believe how drained i was after 3 days of camping all the hiking up and down and around and the sun/heat but it was definetley worth it

joshey

I'm watching you.

I thought it was Silver Lake in Arizona or I would have come and dropped a bomb on your campsite!!!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Well I guess. Its a good thing you were alittle slow on picking up on that jess cause it looks like I evaded one of your bombs from this new so called"group" named boom inc. Lucky me, too bad soop sad for you I guess although I would have said come on Out the people who invited me and wifey live by the more the merrier attitude

Joshey

I'm watching you.

Next time you're in California, let's hook up and chat. I'd like to meet you and your wife and show you around those mountains

Pictures???
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do