So the other day my AC blew a capacitor.... yea $161 later I got AC again...ok YAY!

Finished VMware training, went and saw a buddy who's out of work, bombed him a few boxes of cigars since he was out, had a good afternoon, finished with a great dinner.

AWESOME!

Life is good again...

PSYCH!!!

I bought all this awesome food to make this weekend.... can't make eggs over medium because the cast iron pan for one reason or another will stick when you flip, will get too hot, or not hot quick enough and just overall screw you over. Makes me sad. Can't have a non stick because of the parrot..... FUUUUUUC..... Anywho, make the most of it. My Scottish oatmeal is cold by the time I can eat it, oh well... Angela was happy....

Breakfast was good beside some set backs...stuff is starting to get better.... I got a lot to do today to get ready for my herf... Angela goes to Yoga.... comes back 3 minutes later, her car has a flat... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!???!! Now I have to take the tire off of two cars because I was already needing to change my breaks today...ARRRRGGGGGG So much for cleaning out the garage today. Hope the people coming over can understand....

Oh yea, supposed to be another scorcher, awesome...

Would love to hear other people's turn of events. Let it out brothers and sisters, it's good for the soul.