Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cigar Dream

This is a discussion on Cigar Dream within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by notmYJ I read this to be true also. The subconscious works in odd ways. That being said, ...

Re: Cigar Dream

Quote Originally Posted by notmYJ View Post
    I read this to be true also. The subconscious works in odd ways. That being said, unless medically induced, I rarely if ever remember any dreams let alone cigar dreams.
    Medically induced dreams?

That used to happen to me in my younger days. Glad I quit buying stuff from that guy.
    "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."
    John Lennon

Puffer Fish with some spikes notmYJ's Avatar

l nah not like that. When I was taking Chantix to quit smoking I had some pretty odd, but vivid dreams. This is one of the side effects of the drug. It worked really well and I did quit smoking cigarettes. Now I smoke a cigar because I want to, not because I need to.
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Puffer Fish with some spikes LuvMaduros's Avatar

I was having trouble with the humidity in my humi and dreamed twice about having a smoke that started unraveling as soon as I lit it. The more I tried to hold it together the more it unraveled until it was all gone. Didn't think about calling a shrink though, just adding more beads to my humi.

No longer a community member.

I dreamt the other day that the mods were replaced by over zealous censors! J/k

Will someone please close this thread?
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by capttrips View Post
    It's probably not a good reason to close this thread because you think it's silly. I thinks it's quite interesting. But I do agree with you that it shouldn't have been in the general discussion section, that's presumably why it moved. All the best.

MWM's King of Funk Brettanomyces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skullsoup432 View Post
    Freud: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    Yeah, Freud did write that, but then again he never met Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by capttrips View Post

Put it to sleep?

"The sleep of reason produces monsters"

Goya
    "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."
    John Lennon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2