Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cigar Dream

This is a discussion on Cigar Dream within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So I have had a few dreams in the past couple weeks about cigars. There have been several in the ...

Cigar Dream

So I have had a few dreams in the past couple weeks about cigars. There have been several in the past that I thoroughly enjoy. The difference with these, however is that they turned into nightmares!

The first dream I had, my wife had bought me a very nice robusto. It was a very big RG which isn't actually what I enjoy in real life. But none the less I cut the bad boy up and start toasting. But the the darn stick starts unraveling and I'm having to try to keep all the filler in and try to enjoy it. It was horrible, no matter what I did I couldn't keep it together! Needless to say I woke up in a cold sweat and had to get the chip off my shoulder before the wife woke up!

In the second dream, I had started smoking a morning cigar. It was a churchill, but it was a good couple hours before work so no worries. Well I end up smoking the thing for like 2 hours and it is only down about 1 1/2"! And of course I didn't want to put it down and waste it, but I also wanted to keep my job! It was a terrible dream.

Does anybody else ever have dreams or nightmares about their cigars?

Re: Cigar Dream

I had a dream that I was targeted by a bombing group and totally destroyed and humbled!!!!!

It is amazing how realistic nightmares can become.

I had a dream about nekid wemmins and Behike's once....... Had to change the sheets.

Oh, wow.

We have no house plants (well, except our 22 year old son), yet the other night I dreamed that I got up for work and there was a house plant on the table. On inspection, I saw a big (like churchill) cigar was growing out of the dirt, head down in the earth, sticking straight up. It was a very dark brown cigar, too. I picked it, and saw that small, little nubs of root were growing out of the head. I touched the roots and they kinda disintegrated.
    I somehow knew that I had just killed the entire plant.

That's all I remember.

No longer a community member.

A few daydreams about being offered one by the boss or something and starting some type of business relationship over cigars, kind of. That's more like something I'd want to happen rather than a dream.

Full grown Puffer Fish

I'm not sure if I've ever had a cigar dream. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure if they sleep.

Removed per request

hahahahahaha! Y'all need to see a shrink...it ain't healthy!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmax View Post
    I'm not sure if I've ever had a cigar dream. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure if they sleep.

Of course they dream. They dream of one day making it to a new and loving home, where their new owner will give them special attention. They dream of a new, comfortable humidor, where the RH is never too high or too low. Where the Rocky Patels can commiserate with the Don Pepins, and the...

Oh my god, I do need a shrink.
    "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."
    John Lennon

Freud: Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

If the cigar unraveled you might have a problem in which the solution you selected is unraveling? I've never dreamed of a cigar, or a pipe, or smoking. In fact I almost never remember my dreams. But they say they often represent real life problems.
    The best cigar I ever smoked will be the next one I try.

Puffer Fish with some spikes notmYJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longburn View Post
    If the cigar unraveled you might have a problem in which the solution you selected is unraveling? I've never dreamed of a cigar, or a pipe, or smoking. In fact I almost never remember my dreams. But they say they often represent real life problems.
    I read this to be true also. The subconscious works in odd ways. That being said, unless medically induced, I rarely if ever remember any dreams let alone cigar dreams.
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    I never said zat!!!

For years I have been able to remember every single detail of dreams I have. They can feel lucid at times. Sometimes it is enjoyable, sometimes not!

I have read that Fidel Castro dreamed about cigars after he quit smoking. He said he felt guilty because even though it was only in his sleep he still got tremendous enjoyment out of it!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trilobyte View Post
    I had a dream that I was targeted by a bombing group and totally destroyed and humbled!!!!!

It is amazing how realistic nightmares can become.
    WOW, Bob....I shiver at the thought! You DID deserve it though...
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post

Freud: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."
    John Lennon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast