Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Help Neighbor In Gerber Generation Photo Contest Please

This is a discussion on Help Neighbor In Gerber Generation Photo Contest Please within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My neighbors have entered their daughter, Peighton, into the Gerber Generation Photo Search contest and would love it if you ...

Help Neighbor In Gerber Generation Photo Contest Please

My neighbors have entered their daughter, Peighton, into the Gerber Generation Photo Search contest and would love it if you could help her win. Without going into too much detail, they have had a rough past couple of years including losing their parent's house to a fire a while back and lost quite a bit as they did not have insurance on the home yet.

The first prize winner of the contest wins $50,000 cash to be used towards their child's education as well as $15,000 cash to be used however they please. They are great people who have just hit a rough patch and so I thought I would ask if you guys could help me vote for their daughter. The only catch is that you have to have Facebook to vote I believe (or an Iphone and download the gerber app but I am unsure how that works) as the only link they gave me was through Facebook, which is unfortunate.

Anyways, please take a few minutes of your day to help this family out. I would really appreciate it and I know they will too. Thanks everyone.

Link: https://apps.facebook.com/gerberps/d...nt=your_entry1

[Click the link, then click vote, then click on the like button that appears to finalize the vote]
    Check out my review blog site: www.cigaraggregate.com or follow me on twitter, @CigarAggregate.

Re: Help Neighbor In Gerber Generation Photo Contest Please

Bahh wants to to go to app page, sorry man, I need another app from facebook like I need another Gurka.
    Moose is my name and cigars are my thing!

Haha it's all good brother. I think you can delete it after you vote but that seems like too much trouble. I appreciate the thought.
    Check out my review blog site: www.cigaraggregate.com or follow me on twitter, @CigarAggregate.

Oh and I forgot to add that you can vote once a day until the 21st (I don't expect anyone to do that though but that is the rules haha). Thanks everyone.