Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

College victims check in!

This is a discussion on College victims check in! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Desertlifter wine microbiology that is F-ing awesome! user name / School / degree / area of study ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tumadre99's Avatar

Re: College victims check in!

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    wine microbiology
    that is F-ing awesome!

user name / School / degree / area of study / year of study are good places to start
    Tumadre99 / Occidental College / Going for the B.A. / Kinesiology / 3rd year, halfway there!!!!!!!

user name / School / degree / area of study / year of study are good places to start
    ssrobbi / Bowling Green State University / B.S / Computer Science / class 2015 (sophmore)
    Word of the Day: | Innocuous - having no adverse effect

Chris1360/Thomas University(100%online)/associates:law enforcement, B.S. Criminal Justice/ Starting my first class Jan 7th after 8 years of no college.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Chris1360/Thomas University(100%online)/associates:law enforcement, B.S. Criminal Justice/ Starting my first class Jan 7th after 8 years of no college.
    Congrats!

CONGRATS CHRIS!

Welcome back to hell!!!!
    hahahaha. I cant wait till its done...

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre99 View Post
    CONGRATS CHRIS!

Welcome back to hell!!!!
    hahahaha. I cant wait till its done...
    Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks guys! I am dreading it, but I know that it is something I have to do if I ever want to make more money. I was never good in school, so I know it will be a challenge. Just from filling out all the admin paperwork, I am already tired of school! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Thanks guys! I am dreading it, but I know that it is something I have to do if I ever want to make more money. I was never good in school, so I know it will be a challenge. Just from filling out all the admin paperwork, I am already tired of school! LOL
    HAHAHA. I feel you. Keep it up tho. From the other thread, you're work ethic sounds like you have more then enough to succeed in school. Just keep up the hard work, and before you know it you'll be bringing in papers like no other!

nice Chris! you got this, no prob bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre99 View Post
    HAHAHA. I feel you. Keep it up tho. From the other thread, you're work ethic sounds like you have more then enough to succeed in school. Just keep up the hard work, and before you know it you'll be bringing in papers like no other!
    Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
    nice Chris! you got this, no prob bro!
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. The only good thing about school is that it will give me an excuse to spend more time at the b&m smoking and working on homework! LOL.

I hope it goes well. I am super nervous. Trying to get all the financial aid stuff finished so I can get this thing rolling. Jan is coming fast!

Puffer Fish with some spikes JeepGuy's Avatar

JeepGuy / Purdue University / MSE Engineering Management and Leadership / First Year (Start January 7th)
    / Southern Polytechnic State University / Mechanical Engineerg / Graduated May '12

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

Mason16Filz/Milwaukee Area Technical College/Associates/Electrical Engineering Technology/In process (Sophmore Yr)

after this year and next year I will be attending a University
    #KL2154

MDS

MDS / Xavier University / Bachelors in Computer Science / Class of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by JeepGuy View Post
    JeepGuy / Purdue University / MSE Engineering Management and Leadership / First Year (Start January 7th)
    / Southern Polytechnic State University / Mechanical Engineerg / Graduated May '12
    Hey dude, you are not far from me if you are going to PolyTech!

Congrats! We should smoke sometime!

Puffer Fish with some spikes JeepGuy's Avatar

Thanks man! I don't hang around Marietta too much since I graduated. I'm actually out near Lawrenceville now.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepGuy View Post
    Nice job! My son is in his third year at Central Washington University in Electrical Engineering.

One of my cousins - grew up next door - graduated from Purdue. Master's in Philosophy. Guess what he does now!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast