Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

College victims check in!

This is a discussion on College victims check in! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So this afternoon I was talking to my son - who is beginning his third year in electronic engineering - ...

College victims check in!

So this afternoon I was talking to my son - who is beginning his third year in electronic engineering - and asking him to drop by my department for some sterile sampling bottles for my own program. My thesis is (sadly) not going to write itself.

Which got me thinking - where are we here in Puff? I know that we have a lot of undergrads and grad students, but I'm sure that some are lurking in the shadows. This is your chance - I'd love to hear the what and where!

Degree? Major? Institution? Let's hear where you are in your academic journeys - I'll go first!

user name / School / degree / area of study / year of study are good places to start -
    desertlifter / Central Washington University / Master's in Science / wine microbiology / final year

Next!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Re: College victims check in!

android / Iowa State University / M.S. & Ph.D. / Horticulture (Turfgrass Science) / just finished! Now doing a postdoc at ISU

Next! (good thread DL!)

Cmdio/WSU School of Medicine/M.S.(finished) M.D. (2nd year)/haven't picked a specialty yet but leaning towards Emergency Medicine
    “When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.” Yevgeny Yevtushenko

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Post post post post doc/hard knocks/graduation not in sight!
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

Llacrossedude7/University of Memphis/Pre-Pharmacy & Economics/Pharmacy/Senior

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Brian, you're studying Wine Microbiology? Crazy/cool/wtf/noideathatexisted/awesome!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Just punched his B-Card!

user name / School / degree / area of study / year of study

Mr Dude65 / University of Minnesota / B.I.S. (Bachelor of Individualized Studies) / Communications and Business Administration / Sophomore

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

This is great Brian, I was thinking yesterday that I should start a thread like this. So I am a 36 year old junior at UMASS Lowell, going for a B.S. in Information Technology because I want to become a computer programmer. Taking a full course load right now, crazy amount of school work. Wish I did it before I got a mortgage and 2 kids!
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

Leading Puffer Fish

mrj205/Averett University/BS/Business-Management/2010/Currently working for the corporate machine

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Brian, you're studying Wine Microbiology? Crazy/cool/wtf/noideathatexisted/awesome!
    Master's in Biology - my thesis is in microbiology in wine production.

If only I could figure out how to get a minor in cigars......
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Full grown Puffer Fish

AFSteve/St.Charles Community College (for now)/ Business Management/ hopefully 2015/ Freshman

Transferring to a university next year.

gprime/SLU/Law/Class of 2014

Maturing Puffer Fish showcattle's Avatar

showcattle/ Stephen F. Austin State University/ Animal Science/ Junior

NikonNUT/Rich Mountain Community College and Nation Park Community College/Machine Tool Technology and Associates of Science/done graduated but eyeballing an A.A.S in computer information systems because I like going to school (and it keeps me busy )
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

No longer a community member.

College eh? Oh so many places I have been and so much time I took off for things outside my control.

From Arizona to Maine to Michigan and farther, the story has lasted a while, as evidenced by my debt.

Anyway.

Draepheus / University of Michigan Ann Arbor Ross / Bachelors in Business / Accounting (specialty may change) / Class of 2014.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast