Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hey Texas People

This is a discussion on Hey Texas People within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by meatcake Texas is a dust bowl, its ugly and hot, but I live here...I love the people ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Deadhead Dave's Avatar

Re: Hey Texas People

Quote Originally Posted by meatcake View Post
    Texas is a dust bowl, its ugly and hot, but I live here...I love the people here, and we have Tex Mex which is awesome. Plus, we have some smoking hot women here. Love me some Texas. As far as the "FU im from Texas" attitude, it is only a certain kind of Texan that feels that way, and unfortunately, anytime there is a National New story and a Texan is interviewed, that is the jackass that gets on TV. So not all of us are backwards, weird, thick accented freaks. Just the idiots that rush towards the TV cameras.
    I like the people they interview from Texas, it makes the people they pick from here (Nebraska) seem intelligent and well spoken. I wonder how many times the words ya'll and "fixin to" can be used in one sentence.

Puffer Fish with some spikes RetiredNavyIC's Avatar

Wait a minute. Dan is saying that all Texans are far out and weird?

I've seen you in vherf, Dan. You better check the mirror!

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredNavyIC View Post
    Wait a minute. Dan is saying that all Texans are far out and weird?

I've seen you in vherf, Dan. You better check the mirror!
    Being awesome and on another level is one thing, having a drink sometimes and letting loose is another. Being hardcore Texan is a whole different game.

The best part is that it is crooked. "F*&^ yall I'm an idiot" is what it should say!

Puffer Fish with some spikes RetiredNavyIC's Avatar

Oh, hardcore Texans are far out and weird, then?
    I guess I haven't met many hardcore Texans.

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredNavyIC View Post
    Oh, hardcore Texans are far out and weird, then?
    I guess I haven't met many hardcore Texans.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Hey Meat you know that when people start talkin' smack about the holy land it is pure dee jelousee....ain't but one thang came outta Michigan worth braggin about and that is my Hawg!! He does have brothers....that wear Stars on their boots so...don't start nuthin and there won't be nuthin....make myself clear!! Besides I got this big ole 55gal drum of stubbs I might have to send his way!!
    Last edited by mturnmm; 09-15-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

last thing I saw come out of texas was dry bbq sauce, dunno wtf that stuff was.

And I'm talking to two guys that live in texas now, and you know when I think they think they are better than me. what's up with that.

Maturing Puffer Fish showcattle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by showcattle View Post
    he drunk?

Maturing Puffer Fish showcattle's Avatar

It wouldnt surprise me haha

Puffer Fish with some spikes border bandit's Avatar

I wonder who was taking a picture of my truck in the parking lot. I ran out there to get the shotgun from my back window to confront them, but they ran off before I got there.

So instead of thinking the sun comes up just to hear yourself crow and you having enough tongue for 10 rows of teeth, you talking bout Texans is like a skunk being welcomed at a lawn party. So instead of being as full of wind as a corn eating horse, you better paint your tail white and start running with the antelope.

Just kidding. I love Texas. I have a good sense of humor and everything here makes me laugh. You think that's bad, try living in the Texas/Mexico border where I have been for 20 years. You'll see plenty of prideful propaganda on vehicles like that, but in Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by border bandit View Post
    So instead of thinking the sun comes up just to hear yourself crow and you having enough tongue for 10 rows of teeth, you talking bout Texans is like a skunk being welcomed at a lawn party. So instead of being as full of wind as a corn eating horse, you better paint your tail white and start running with the antelope.
    I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Must be a Texas thing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast