Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hey Texas People

This is a discussion on Hey Texas People within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I know you got a bad wrap and all... And when I drove through Texas when I was 11 with ...

Hey Texas People

I know you got a bad wrap and all... And when I drove through Texas when I was 11 with my parents, it sucked. It was hot, dry, no grass to be seen, people talked funny, and I don't know.... Everyone I've met that's actually from Texas has been weird. Like this IT guy I worked with 10 years ago, his name was Bo... a white Bo. He'd get on the conference lines and say "this is Bo from XYZ joining, no, Bo, B. O. BO." like they couldn't understand wtf he was saying. Granted he had this I'm a cowboy from Texas accent, was built like a freaking bull, but smart as hell, just slow about it.

It was weird.

Why am I going on about this? I just don't understand why people from Texas are as far out and weird like they are.

OH and this pic kind of summarizes how I think everyone from Texas feels about the rest of the world... is it right?

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Re: Hey Texas People

I grew up in Texas. If you went there and asked them why they're weird and drove FU trucks, you would get your answer. But you might not like it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Loki21's Avatar

Awesome pic lol.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Texas is a dust bowl, its ugly and hot, but I live here...I love the people here, and we have Tex Mex which is awesome. Plus, we have some smoking hot women here. Love me some Texas. As far as the "FU im from Texas" attitude, it is only a certain kind of Texan that feels that way, and unfortunately, anytime there is a National New story and a Texan is interviewed, that is the jackass that gets on TV. So not all of us are backwards, weird, thick accented freaks. Just the idiots that rush towards the TV cameras.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Maybe a little immersion therapy would do the trick for you Dan ...
    "A goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid."

I love Texas and God willing I will never have to leave. I'm a 4th generation Texan, I'm very stubborn about it lol. But I do agree the idiots always give us a bad wrap.
    "You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by hardcz View Post
    I know you got a bad wrap and all... And when I drove through Texas when I was 11 with my parents, it sucked. It was hot, dry, no grass to be seen, people talked funny, and I don't know.... Everyone I've met that's actually from Texas has been weird. Like this IT guy I worked with 10 years ago, his name was Bo... a white Bo. He'd get on the conference lines and say "this is Bo from XYZ joining, no, Bo, B. O. BO." like they couldn't understand wtf he was saying. Granted he had this I'm a cowboy from Texas accent, was built like a freaking bull, but smart as hell, just slow about it.

It was weird.

Why am I going on about this? I just don't understand why people from Texas are as far out and weird like they are.

OH and this pic kind of summarizes how I think everyone from Texas feels about the rest of the world... is it right?

You know Dan the last guy who spoke bad about Texas was pinhead an it didn't end too well for him. Just saying...
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Quote Originally Posted by meatcake View Post
    You know Dan the last guy who spoke bad about Texas was pinhead an it didn't end too well for him. Just saying...
    Pfft. The Texans had a chip on their shoulder, they used Pinhead as a punching bag. Chip was then removed. There's nothing more to prove.

Let me give you some fatherly advice. Don't say something unless you're willing to follow through, ex. Don't make idle threats.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Pfft. The Texans had a chip on their shoulder, they used Pinhead as a punching bag. Chip was then removed. There's nothing more to prove.

Let me give you some fatherly advice. Don't say something unless you're willing to follow through, ex. Don't make idle threats.
    Dan Dan Dan.....you of all people should know I don't make idle threats.
    It wasn't a threat anyway...just a reminder

Dan Dan Dan.....you of all people should know I don't make idle threats.
    It wasn't a threat anyway...just a reminder
    Well with your current situation I see you more of an old horse that's been put out to pasture

Alpha Puffer Fish

Well with your current situation I see you more of an old horse that's been put out to pasture
    Hey I will lose my house if I have too to bomb your ass!!
    Don't forget dirtbag I have minions!

Hey I will lose my house if I have too to bomb your ass!!
    Don't forget dirtbag I have minions!
    Yes he does!!
    Just say the word Bro!
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

On vherf he was like, you know I'm just kidding about that post right

Alpha Puffer Fish

On vherf he was like, you know I'm just kidding about that post right
    Uh...no I wasn't. I said it WASN'T a Threat...just a reminder. Don't mix my words up bro. You wanna come at me? Come at me bro!!

Uh...no I wasn't. I said it WASN'T a Threat...just a reminder. Don't mix my words up bro. You wanna come at me? Come at me bro!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast