Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Help my wife out

This is a discussion on Help my wife out within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; DarrelMorris shared it on his page and I shared his share. Then I posted his shar to my company FB ...

Re: Help my wife out

DarrelMorris shared it on his page and I shared his share. Then I posted his shar to my company FB page (8,100 fans). Hopefully that'll get ya a few more

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Awesome Matt. Thank you.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    DarrelMorris shared it on his page and I shared his share. Then I posted his shar to my company FB page (8,100 fans). Hopefully that'll get ya a few more
    I just added the link to a pirate group on facebook with over 1600 members. I hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrelMorris View Post
    I just added the link to a pirate group on facebook with over 1600 members. I hope it helps.
    Time to bomb the sh!zer outta the poll!

Voted!, Go Spokane!!
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

And for those that have FB business pages/groups, your page/group can cast its own vote. Yes, a FB page/group has voting power. Just a lil FYI

I didn't know that. I just voted as Cigars and the Arts, Inland Empire Cigar Night Business Mixer and Morris Design Studio.

Only 3 votes out of third at this point. You guys rock
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Posted elsewhere and they will be bombing their distribution list. 3rd place is right around the corner.

...aaaaaannnnddddd

TIME FOR SECOND!!!

Just tied for second everyone. Amazing.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Voted twice. I voted from my facebook and my wife's.

And now the Spokane Humane Society holds second outright.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Just tied for second everyone. Amazing.
    How long do they have to vote? If there's time I'm gonna blast this out to a couple horse drill teams, rodeo people, and a country store or two. Norco is full of horse, cow, dog, cat, and especially llama fans and I'm sure I can gather 100 or so more votes.

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    How long do they have to vote? If there's time I'm gonna blast this out to a couple horse drill teams, rodeo people, and a country store or two. Norco is full of horse, cow, dog, cat, and especially llama fans and I'm sure I can gather 100 or so more votes.
    Sunday at 9pm Matt

Puffer Fish with many spikes Sp@rky426's Avatar

Every animal (2 cats, 1 dog, 2 kids hahaha kidding)in my house came from shelters. Helping out animals is as dear to my wife's heart as learning about the leaf and collecting them is to mine. Solid second right now I believe.best of luck on the way to number one

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast