Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

This economy STILL sucks...

This is a discussion on This economy STILL sucks... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Draepheus ... Detroit... Detroit gets special treatment!?!? David you are HILARIOUS!!! :...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: This economy STILL sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    ... Detroit...

Detroit gets special treatment!?!? David you are HILARIOUS!!! :
    Last edited by FWTX; 10-01-2012 at 12:08 AM.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by FWTX View Post
    Look at the amount of income that just went into Detroit's infrastructure rebuilding. Over 50 million dollars. Several companies just moved their head quarters, the police are getting a new head quarters with all the shebangs. With Proposal 1 and 5, Detroit can be forcibly removed from the hands of that damn city council. And what's more? As much money and more, as well as several more companies are planned to make the move as well.

You should be more careful about judging Detroit.

Alpha Puffer Fish

post deleted in order to save wasted keystrokes...
    Last edited by FWTX; 10-01-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Hey, Detriot DOES have Kid Rock going for it... But it also has the Lions, and I haven't paid attention to them, but they're probably doing better than my Colts...

And no, that really wasn't sarcasm, I'm a fan of Kid Rock. Especially the song "Single Father"
    Shooter. Gamer. Hunter. Father. Geek. Atheist. NRA Life Member 2011
    http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/de...mber=Dark+Rose

Sorry to hear of the bad times, hang in there Steve, it WILL get better.
    I've said it a million times; all things, good or bad, do happen for a reason.
    One door closes and another will open.

I understand the stress of being a single parent as I was awarded custody of my son when he was 8. Michael is now in college. All of yesterday's stress has enhanced today's rewards, something you will see later.

What line of work are you in? Is relocation an option? I ask this as Houston is booming in oil and hospital related construction/manufacturing. The medical center has been doing well for several years and even better now. Exxon is breaking ground on the biggest project to ever hit Houston.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Edit - I just read your profile - PM sent...
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

Showing signs of improvement...

The ISM's manufacturing purchasing managers' index edged up to 51.5 last month from 49.6 in August, which had been the third consecutive reading below 50. A reading below 50 indicates contracting activity.
    Economists surveyed by Dow Jones Newswires had expected the latest PMI to come in at 49.5

Quote Originally Posted by V-ret View Post
    So Steve, what do 5 year old boys like to play with now-a-days?
    Dude, too cool, and you shouldn't have... Kid Bomb arrived today. Not sure what sub-forum to throw it in, so throwing it in here...

Here's the damage, my kid is stoked, and me and him will have tons of fun with electricity... heh.

I don't feel so guilty now... Muahahahahaha!

I just wished they had toys like this when I was a kid! Glad he's excited, I came very close to ordering one more of the spider man comic books for me!

Quote Originally Posted by V-ret View Post
    I just wished they had toys like this when I was a kid! Glad he's excited, I came very close to ordering one more of the spider man comic books for me!
    I know right? I wonder if they've got a version with Spawn... heh. I was a comic geek for a while in high school... Image Comics all the way!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3