Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mail theives

This is a discussion on Mail theives within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by AStateJB There's nothing illegal about shipping cigars within the US. That's what I thought. In any case, ...

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

Re: Mail theives

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    There's nothing illegal about shipping cigars within the US.
    That's what I thought. In any case, he's going to get in touch with his postmaster and they'll forward the case to the postal inspector. The video has great visual on the guys face while he knocked on the door to check if anyone was home and then another shot from a different angle when he tucks the package. Hopefully the inspector can do something about this.
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    There's nothing illegal about shipping cigars within the US.
    I thought the USPS didn't care for it. But maybe I'm wrong.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    I thought the USPS didn't care for it. But maybe I'm wrong.
    It's against regulations to ship cigars to some APO addresses and, I think, some countries, but shipping them within the states and even to at least some foreign countries is perfectly legal.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Per the USPS...
    "Domestic Tobacco Restrictions

With few exceptions, cigarettes and smokeless tobacco shipments cannot be mailed. This applies to domestic shipments as well as inbound and outbound international shipments. Cigars are still mailable." Go get that sorry bastard!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

That suck Bro!!! I have had a couple softball bats stolen while in transit and it sucks. I hope they catch the sob!!!

The last time I looked it up Cigars are totally fine to mail via USPS however they will not pay an insurance claim for cigars as per their rules.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Black 6's Avatar

Hey maybe he'll strike again? When he lights up his first ill-gotten Ron Mexico that you spiked with sawdust and which spent a few choice moments in a pile of horse manure, your revenge will be complete.

Or, you could take the maturity-high-road and work to have him arrested.

Both options are fine choices in my opinion.

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

I think I like the first option better. But I'm still holding out hope that the guy gets hit by an asteroid.
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black 6 View Post
    Hey maybe he'll strike again? When he lights up his first ill-gotten Ron Mexico that you spiked with sawdust and which spent a few choice moments in a pile of horse manure, your revenge will be complete.
    Sawdust or poison either would work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2