Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Wanted to apologize for the negative feedback on i-trader

This is a discussion on Wanted to apologize for the negative feedback on i-trader within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Wanted to apologize for the negative feedback on i-trader

No longer a community member.

Re: Wanted to apologize for the negative feedback on i-trader

Good for you! We all make mistakes, stepping up and admitting the mistake and taking actions to correct is what makes our character. I would gladly trade with you.

Anyone who makes up for their mistakes is more trustworthy to me than a person who doesn't make a mistake.

I'd trade with you any day Sam. Many newer members may not realize you are highly respected here, I vouch for that.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    Anyone who makes up for their mistakes is more trustworthy to me than a person who doesn't make a mistake.
    Well I disagree with your statement, I also agree anyone who admits and fixes the mistake is a great start back and welcomed by me. Hi Sam hope all is well brother!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Sam, its refreshing when a man steps up and is a man. I applaud your willingness to rectify the situation, and I also would have no qualms in trading with you. Especially if you had any more of those argenese double wraps if left.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Well I disagree with your statement, I also agree anyone who admits and fixes the mistake is a great start back and welcomed by me. Hi Sam hope all is well brother!
    My thought merely comes from the fact that a person who makes up for a mistake has proven they can be trusted to make amends. But, it's unknown how a person who has yet to make said mistake or have one of their mistakes revealed, would actually react.That's all I mean.

Takes a lot to own up to it. You could have easily just signed up with another forum and not wasted your time fixing wrongs of the past. Props to you sir!

Pale Horse

Respect for owning up to it and wanting to make it right. Hopefully the negative feedback can be reversed but regardless I wouldn't hesitate to trade with you. Welcome back to Puff!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    First, I wanted to apologize for the being a bonehead almost two years ago for not sending out my sticks for the Are You Ready For Some Football part 2 contest two years ago. I went through some tough and pressureing time at work and left the forum for a while.

When I returned a few weeks ago I realized what I had done or what I havent done and wanted to make it clear that I have settled my debt to the idividials who I owed cigars to. http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...art-ii-33.html

I wanted to make it clean before I decide to start trading again as I am not that type of person to take advantage of people and hopefully an understanding would be made before making judgement on me.

Thanks.
    Life happens Sam!
    We all know you are a stand up guy!
    I am sure all the parties involved have been more than compensated and are happy to let bygones by bygones!
    Nice to see you back my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Thanks for everyones kinds words. The thought of the negative has lingered over my head ever since I have returned. I am glad to be back and glad to be more active around here.

=

I hit him for you Sam no worries and good to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    My thought merely comes from the fact that a person who makes up for a mistake has proven they can be trusted to make amends. But, it's unknown how a person who has yet to make said mistake or have one of their mistakes revealed, would actually react.That's all I mean.
    Well then I must be safe I must have the record for messing up and apologizing LOL

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    First, I wanted to apologize for the being a bonehead almost two years ago for not sending out my sticks for the Are You Ready For Some Football part 2 contest two years ago. I went through some tough and pressureing time at work and left the forum for a while.

When I returned a few weeks ago I realized what I had done or what I havent done and wanted to make it clear that I have settled my debt to the idividials who I owed cigars to. http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...art-ii-33.html

I wanted to make it clean before I decide to start trading again as I am not that type of person to take advantage of people and hopefully an understanding would be made before making judgement on me.

Thanks.
    I'm right there with you, Sam. I dropped the ball on the same contest, and have just sent out my package today.

It amazes me the amount of giving, and forgiving, people here at Puff. It's not something commonly seen in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Well then I must be safe I must have the record for messing up and apologizing LOL
    Lol, well in that case, you've shown you can mess up and still make good heh.