Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

T.G.I.F.

This is a discussion on T.G.I.F. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Friday is finally here!!!!! I hope everyone had a decent week and those that are touched by Sandy or any ...

T.G.I.F.

Friday is finally here!!!!! I hope everyone had a decent week and those that are touched by Sandy or any other difficult time. Keep your heads up and drive through it.

Now what is everyone going to smoke this weekend. Any big plans??? What is in store?

Enjoy and be safe

JH

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: T.G.I.F.

Glad its here as well long week indeed Thank GOD we all made it safe!
    My plan is to smoke all my old stash as long as it lasts!
    I have come to the realization that to hold on to things for a day which may never come is idiotic.
    I have felt this way for quite some time!
    The recent storm and several other events have sobered me up on this complacency everyone walks around with.
    Mt daddy used to say before he left this shitty world!
    " Tomorrow is promised to no one"! -Nino
    Be safe all May GOD bless!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Finishing some work around my house that was brought up during the home inspection to sell. Thankfully, it is relatively inexpensive work, just back breaking. Dont know what I will smoke yet. I'm sure I will have a yard gar at some point, and then something nice when I'm finished. Other than that, I'm going to the wife's OB appointment this afternoon as our new addition will be here in about a month. At that time the world will be a better place as there will be another Thom Hennig!

Cheers and TGIF to you all!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Great advice as always Tony! I agree 100% and will be burning a few sticks this weekend that I have been holding on to for awhile. Also heading to the grand opening of the Cigar International Superstore tomorrow morning so I'm sure I will have a couple there also.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

FRIDAY!!!

Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

Today will be devoted to 2 chapters of business law and churchill to keep me company. After that, I'm blasting off down the coast to Monterey for a weekend getaway with the little lady where I'm sure I'll smoke a few and try to visit some B&Ms I've read about.
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShortFuse View Post
    Finishing some work around my house that was brought up during the home inspection to sell. Thankfully, it is relatively inexpensive work, just back breaking. Dont know what I will smoke yet. I'm sure I will have a yard gar at some point, and then something nice when I'm finished. Other than that, I'm going to the wife's OB appointment this afternoon as our new addition will be here in about a month. At that time the world will be a better place as there will be another Thom Hennig!

Congrats on the new baby to be!
    May GOD bless you all and keep you safe!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Glad its here as well long week indeed Thank GOD we all made it safe!
    My plan is to smoke all my old stash as long as it lasts!
    I have come to the realization that to hold on to things for a day which may never come is idiotic.
    I have felt this way for quite some time!
    The recent storm and several other events have sobered me up on this complacency everyone walks around with.
    Mt daddy used to say before he left this shitty world!
    " Tomorrow is promised to no one"! -Nino
    Be safe all May GOD bless!
    Great advice Bro!!! We tend to forgot that tomorrow is a gift we tend to take it for granted. thank you for sharing your memories of your Dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortFuse View Post

Congrats on the Baby Bro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by angryeaglesfan View Post
    Great advice as always Tony! I agree 100% and will be burning a few sticks this weekend that I have been holding on to for awhile. Also heading to the grand opening of the Cigar International SupeEnjoy the opening Bro!!!rstore tomorrow morning so I'm sure I will have a couple there also.
    Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    FRIDAY!!!

That is funny!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverStreak View Post
    Today will be devoted to 2 chapters of business law and churchill to keep me company. After that, I'm blasting off down the coast to Monterey for a weekend getaway with the little lady where I'm sure I'll smoke a few and try to visit some B&Ms I've read about.
    Good luck on your studies and have a safe trip Bro.