Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fricking fraking frazaracking!!!!

This is a discussion on Fricking fraking frazaracking!!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I'm sorry to hear that Brandon....

Re: Fricking fraking frazaracking!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that Brandon.

Hey Brandon. I know a guy, who knows a guy, that know this guys, that can handle your wife's sister taken care of..... you will get a box of ashes in a small flat rate. Its very discrete, like those little blue pills you order every month.

J/k.... Lova ya bro. Sorry for your loss. That really sucks. I have some UC's I can smoke with you... its kinda like a Undercrown piggy! LOL!!!!

Meat, remind me and I'll get you covered on replacing those cc's.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    Damn a UC piggie?!? I assume that was the only one you had?
    No I do have a few more from trade I did with Aaron but that loss pretty much prevents me from bombing a one out like I was planning. I just hope whoever found it appreciates the sticks that are in there and doesn't just throw them away.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Hey Brandon. I know a guy, who knows a guy, that know this guys, that can handle your wife's sister taken care of..... you will get a box of ashes in a small flat rate. Its very discrete, like those little blue pills you order every month.

J/k.... Lova ya bro. Sorry for your loss. That really sucks. I have some UC's I can smoke with you... its kinda like a Undercrown piggy! LOL!!!!

Nah if I was gonna do that it would have been during the 9 month period that she lived with us. It was like having 2 wives bitching about my smoking. It was not fun.
    I was thinkn of cutting an uc down and tieing it into a piggy to see if I can pretend I still have it. Lol
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Sorry to hear about that Meat. Two college age daughters here. I feel your pain. When they stayed here, I would go through nonsense like this constantly. Radios out in the rain because they washed their car a week ago..etc..Now they just come over, and I have ask them if they know they are driving a car with a tire at 12 PSI or when they leave I find shoes in my driveway. It's all unicorns and rainbows on their planet.

So you tell me that you're bombing me, and then you tell puff that you just lost a UC Piggie and a herfador? Big mistake mister.
    “When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.” Yevgeny Yevtushenko

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo 440 View Post
    Sorry to hear about that Meat. Two college age daughters here. I feel your pain. When they stayed here, I would go through nonsense like this constantly. Radios out in the rain because they washed their car a week ago..etc..Now they just come over, and I have ask them if they know they are driving a car with a tire at 12 PSI or when they leave I find shoes in my driveway. It's all unicorns and rainbows on their planet.
    LMFAO
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels." --Alfred de Musset

well you can look at in 2 lights
    1. you might have shown someone the love of cigar smoking and helped them along the hobby.
    2. you might have helped a pot head make some very nice blunts.

either way sorry for your lost.....

I'm watching you.

Hey Meaaaaaaaaaaaatcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

9405 5036 9930 0204 9949 51
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post

Oh here go hell come...

Alpha Puffer Fish

WOOOHOOO Make Meatcake Captain Poptart GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

You like the bombs...the bombs that go boom...your Jphank and girlie and you like the boom!

Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Oh holy hell!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by meatcake View Post
    Oh holy hell!
    Payback biotchesssssss!!!!!!!!!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast