Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fricking fraking frazaracking!!!!

This is a discussion on Fricking fraking frazaracking!!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So went out to dinner tonight with my family and sit down to have our meal. We go to order ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Fricking fraking frazaracking!!!!

So went out to dinner tonight with my family and sit down to have our meal. We go to order and my wife's sister said she left her glasses in my car and she can't read the menu. She asks for my keys, which I hand her so she can go look for them.
    Dinner happens, all is well or so it seems.
    We drive off and I hear a thud outside the car. Sounded like I either ran into something or over something. I look over my shoulder, figure its a can or something. OFF we go.
    Fast forward to 30min ago I go to the car to get my 5 count Herfador out of my car. I took it to work with me today because I intended to take my lunch break to smoke a cigar, it wasn't in the cards. Well I ripped my car apart looking for it! I always put it in one of the cubby holes in the door because it fits there perfectly. It wasn't there, wasn't under the seat, wasn't ANYWHERE! Then I wonder if I took it in with me to work, that makes sense right? Nope I didn't because I was going to go to my car, head to the B&M down the street and smoke there!
    Then it hits me, the THUD...but how? I call my wifes sister. She says she tore the car apart looking for her glasses including my cubby where my herfador was. She said and I quote "well there was a weird black box in the cubby, I think I put it on the roof of the car when I was looking for my glasses. I could have sworn I put it back..."
    She didn't, it was on the roof of the car when we drove off. Inside that herfador, my backup lighter and cutter, party short, scdlh el principe and tat J21 reserva and...get this...Undercrown Piggie that I took to work to show a buddy!!!
    NOOOOOOO!!!!
    I am so peeved off I can't see straight right now.
    Called the restaurant, nobody turned anything in. Went to restaurant. NOTHING!!
    WTF!!! My heart hurts right now and my wife doesn't understand why.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: Fricking fraking frazaracking!!!!

Oh holy hades!!! Argh!! Now that's my worse nightmare right there!!! I am so sorry dude. Hugs
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I feel your pain. I traveled more than 50 % last year and I left a 15 ct filled hefador at a hotel I dont remember which one though. I also left a table top lighter outside another hotel and remembered 30 min later...It was gone.

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

What sticks did you say you lost?? PM the info of the sticks and i will send you the ones I have of them.

.........................................Disregard , sorry I dont have those.
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

It's a shame you can't divorce in-laws...
    Hangin' out with Friends

Next time you hear a thud...
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

That sucks!!!

I once lost a while box of DVDs when i was moving. Box apparently fell of the trailer when driving...never got those back either, but they were easier to replace than an Undercrown Piggie...
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    Next time you hear a thud...
    Make sure it's the sister in law?
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    That sucks!!!

I once lost a while box of DVDs when i was moving. Box apparently fell of the trailer when driving...never got those back either, but they were easier to replace than an Undercrown Piggie...
    More than once I drove off with a cup of coffee on the roof.
    Also easier to replace.
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

that sucks, and you know now that next time you go out to eat, dont take her...
    - Sin City Bomber -

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    More than once I drove off with a cup of coffee on the roof.
    Also easier to replace.
    I have done this one too. coffee all down the windshield. sucks!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Alpha Puffer Fish

when my daughter Zoe coming home the first time after she was born, I put my pair of expensive sunglasses that I had just bought 2 days ago, on the roof of the car when I loaded her in the car. Of course it was the FIRST time I had ever bought expensive sunglasses and I never saw them again. Main thing is, she got home safe but still, to this day, I tell her she owes me a pair of sunglasses. LOL

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I feel your pain. I traveled more than 50 % last year and I left a 15 ct filled hefador at a hotel I dont remember which one though. I also left a table top lighter outside another hotel and remembered 30 min later...It was gone.
    That stinks!! I am always afraid to use my tabletop lighter for fear I will leave it on and blow up the house! LOL!! (ok not really but its awkward to use and my 3 torch does a good job)
    I am looking at either a 15 ct or 40 ct to replace my 5. Sure it wont fit in my door cubby but it will be more useful for weekend trips. I would put it on the Christmas list but my wife is so against me smoking she wouldn't ever buy me any accessories to aid in my demise (according to her). I will have to save up a week or two but I will get it replaced eventually. For now, its tupperware standing in.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    What sticks did you say you lost?? PM the info of the sticks and i will send you the ones I have of them.

.........................................Disregard , sorry I dont have those.
    LOL!! No worries man, not looking to get anything replaced, just wanted to vent my frustrations! Figure if I write about it I wont want to punch my wife sister...nah I pretty much still wanna hit her. LOL
    BUT I WONT...cause that would be......bad....yeah..thats the ticket.

No longer a community member.

Damn a UC piggie?!? I assume that was the only one you had?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast