Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The college just doesnt understand lol

This is a discussion on The college just doesnt understand lol within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Here I am sitting in the Library browsing Puff while taking a break from writing a paper about bermuda grass, ...

Maturing Puffer Fish showcattle's Avatar

The college just doesnt understand lol

Here I am sitting in the Library browsing Puff while taking a break from writing a paper about bermuda grass, a very exciting topic lol. Ive gotten to where i enjoy a cigar while sitting at my house studying, but i just dont think they would take kindly to me enjoying one here Well i better get back to typing up this paper o the joys of procrastination.

Full grown Puffer Fish Mason16Filz's Avatar

Re: The college just doesnt understand lol

Aint that the truth!! Always wish I could light one up while studying at school.

The worst part is my college now has a Tobacco Ban, so nothing is allowed on campus.

So, during the spring semester I cant even go outside at a picnic table, light up and study away.
    #KL2154

Maturing Puffer Fish showcattle's Avatar

Dang mason that is rough. Smoking is allowed outside here, luckily i live off campus so it doesn't hamper me to bad. There would be a lot of unhappy people at my school if they banned all tobacco

Yeh I mean I smoke at my house but can never do it at school. O trust me alot of ppl are very unhappy. I play baseball in college as well and alot of my teammates chew and they are PISSED! though it does not stop some of em.
    #KL2154

Quote Originally Posted by Mason16Filz View Post
    Yeh I mean I smoke at my house but can never do it at school. O trust me alot of ppl are very unhappy. I play baseball in college as well and alot of my teammates chew and they are PISSED! though it does not stop some of em.
    Where do you go to school? When i attended Platteville, they let us smoke on campus. Sad to see things have changed that much in the past 6 years.

I go to school at MATC and actually im really thinking bout going to Platteville to finish my engineering.
    #KL2154

UWP had a great engineering program(specifically electrical, but the engineering college overall was very good) when i was there. I went to UWP for the only other reason: Criminal Justice.

I go to school at MATC and actually im really thinking bout going to Platteville to finish my engineering.

haha and i happen to be going for electrical engineering
    #KL2154

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tumadre99's Avatar

Aint that the truth!! Always wish I could light one up while studying at school.

The worst part is my college now has a Tobacco Ban, so nothing is allowed on campus.

So, during the spring semester I cant even go outside at a picnic table, light up and study away.

DAMN. As healthy and pro-active my small liberal arts school is in LA, i dont think they'd ever do that. That's hella wrong!

I'm sure the plethora of "ganja" here might help tobbaccy's presence stay for a long time as well.

haha that will def keep the baccy around.
    #KL2154

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Stinkin commie reds!
    Hangin' out with Friends

It literally is terrible but...

A B&M is less than a mile away from campus w/ wifi so I can go their, light up and study!!
    #KL2154

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

It literally is terrible but...

A B&M is less than a mile away from cmpus w/ wifi so I can go their, light up and study!!
    Winning!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Winning!

YESSIR!!!!!!!!
    #KL2154