Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tired of the L.O.B. pushing people around? Join me!

This is a discussion on Tired of the L.O.B. pushing people around? Join me! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Double post...

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Tired of the L.O.B. pushing people around? Join me!

Double post
    Last edited by gosh; 12-03-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Leading Puffer Fish

I submit that it is actually Brad the Psychotic Glow Worm we must rally against! Tired of the Glow Worm pushing people around? Join me!
    Last edited by gosh; 12-03-2012 at 02:13 AM.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Good luck Glow Worm on your quest to frock the bully lobsters' s mailboxes!!!! Remember in this journey you need to pick up the power stones of wormville which were spread over the seven continents when the church of Gosh attempted in vain to dismantle your kingdom. Once found these stones will destroy Gosh and all the other followers of LOB. Also along your journey besure to find the iceburg that has the frozen goddess PushTact. The goddess PushTact is the only one who can kill the evil Pinhead by placing her box in a box!
    In the far reaching jungles of Monkeyseemonkeydoooo there is a rare herb. This rare herb once fed to the_brain will shrink his Megalomanic head, thus rendering him completely and utterly moronic!! Pinky will be deemed smarter!!

Good luck Glow Worm!! You will succeed my little friend!!! Roar!!!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirlie View Post
    Good luck Glow Worm on your quest to frock the bully lobsters' s mailboxes!!!! Remember in this journey you need to pick up the power stones of wormville which were spread over the seven continents when the church of Gosh attempted in vain to dismantle your kingdom. Once found these stones will destroy Gosh and all the other followers of LOB. Also along your journey besure to find the iceburg that has the frozen goddess PushTact. The goddess PushTact is the only one who can kill the evil Pinhead by placing her box in a box!
    In the far reaching jungles of Monkeyseemonkeydoooo there is a rare herb. This rare herb once fed to the_brain will shrink his Megalomanic head, thus rendering him completely and utterly moronic!! Pinky will be deemed smarter!!

GIANNA!!!!! I told you not to smoke "THAT" stick and post on here!!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Wow you sure those are nuts you're growing over there, or special mushrooms Gianna!
    Hilarity at its finest!!
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    GIANNA!!!!! I told you not to smoke "THAT" stick and post on here!!!
    Jeff, the ancients use to go into a hypnotic state to bring about the prophecies of the Glow Worm's destruction on the LOB. I was forced to write about this cause you gave me THAT stick!! I am just a mere mortal, I can't deal with you crazy puff hillbilly style vendettas!! Wah!!! Wah!!!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by meatcake View Post
    Wow you sure those are nuts you're growing over there, or special mushrooms Gianna!
    Hilarity at its finest!!
    one shouldn't smoke the green looking walnuts!!! Lol

Alpha Puffer Fish

one shouldn't smoke the green looking walnuts!!! Lol
    Last edited by meatcake; 12-03-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

I <3 Puff.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Jeff, the ancients use to go into a hypnotic state to bring about the prophecies of the Glow Worm's destruction on the LOB. I was forced to write about this cause you gave me THAT stick!! I am just a mere mortal, I can't deal with you crazy puff hillbilly style vendettas!! Wah!!! Wah!!!
    Four Lokos again eh?

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    Four Lokos again eh?
    I don't think Four Loko does that, but I bet she's been using the empty can...
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    Four Lokos again eh?
    I learned my lesson about four loko!! Never again!! This is why I bombed Pete & Smurfie with the ones I have left over!!

I think you and some others are to blame for my insanity. Yup bombing my home to nothing has made me a bit nutty!!!

I think you and some others are to blame for my insanity. Yup bombing my home to nothing has made me a bit nutty!!!
    I suppose you could say the nutty lady was "shell shocked!"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

I would join you but in all honesty... I have to admit that I'm too = and so I'm just gonna

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    I don't think Four Loko does that, but I bet she's been using the empty can...

lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast