Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tired of the L.O.B. pushing people around? Join me!

This is a discussion on Tired of the L.O.B. pushing people around? Join me! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Oldmso54 I would join you but in all honesty... I have to admit that I'm too = ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: Tired of the L.O.B. pushing people around? Join me!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    I would join you but in all honesty... I have to admit that I'm too = and so I'm just gonna
    Shawn oh you can be part of Glow Worm's quest. You know you can be like the cowardly lion in wizard of oz!! Only you are much cuter and grumpier.
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirlie View Post
    Shawn oh you can be part of Glow Worm's quest. You know you can be like the cowardly lion in wizard of oz!! Only you are much cuter and grumpier.
    HA! You been talkin' to my wife G????

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    HA! You been talkin' to my wife G????
    No, but I heard her and your dog need to be bombed!!! Lol

Frankly you are such a nice guy but you know I had to say grumpy. Don't want want you getting an ego!!lol

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

No, but I heard her and your dog need to be bombed!!! Lol

Frankly you are such a nice guy but you know I had to say grumpy. Don't want want you getting an ego!!lol
    I AM GRUMPY!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

No longer a community member.

Shawn is one of the grumpiest people I know, but people lets keep this on track here! We are here to destroy the L.O.B. and I have had some replies already, don't miss out on the action!

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    Shawn is one of the grumpiest people I know, but people lets keep this on track here! We are here to destroy the L.O.B. and I have had some replies already, don't miss out on the action!
    Yeah lets stick to topic people! Lets get those nasty LOBsters! Especailly their Pinhead Leader Pete and that Brain loser!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH....um....excuse me I mean yeah get em!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Alpha Puffer Fish

You know, Shawn is a grumpy man!! Maybe he should come out of retirement and become a LOB so he can get bombed too!! ha ha

Speaking of which I heart the LOB, I could never bomb them! Peace and grits!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Good luck Glow Worm on your quest to frock the bully lobsters' s mailboxes!!!! Remember in this journey you need to pick up the power stones of wormville which were spread over the seven continents when the church of Gosh attempted in vain to dismantle your kingdom. Once found these stones will destroy Gosh and all the other followers of LOB. Also along your journey besure to find the iceburg that has the frozen goddess PushTact. The goddess PushTact is the only one who can kill the evil Pinhead by placing her box in a box!
    In the far reaching jungles of Monkeyseemonkeydoooo there is a rare herb. This rare herb once fed to the_brain will shrink his Megalomanic head, thus rendering him completely and utterly moronic!! Pinky will be deemed smarter!!

Good luck Glow Worm!! You will succeed my little friend!!! Roar!!!
    Pinhead Jr.: "Dude, I think Future Mom's been hittin' the Four Lokos a bit early today.....she needs to start bombing again so she has less time to down forties and talk goofy."

Herfabomber: "yeah, and it looks like the Glow Worm has been joining her....either that or radioactive materials have seeped into his brain, destroying all rhyme and reason."

good luck with this Fool's Quest, Brad....I have a sneaking feeling that you're in for some painful times ahead....

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    GIANNA!!!!! I told you not to smoke "THAT" stick and post on here!!!
    For the record Jeff, all of "THOSE" sticks are supposed to come to me. Did you not get the memo?

No longer a community member.

I am glad to see Pete was not too scared to post in here, however he should be......... You LOBsters think you are all big and bad but I am here to tell you that you are not. You all have weak spots and I know what they are. Be prepared for a year of total chaos and destruction. It will be fun to watch you squirm about trying to figure out whats going on, but in the end, you all will fall.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

id love to join you in your venture, but alas at the moment i dont have enough sticks to do such damage and being in the UK the post can take forever, but when ive got enough sticks i might do it unexpectedly at a later date... Enjoy destroying LOB they deserve to be eliminated lmao.

Leading Puffer Fish

I am glad to see Pete was not too scared to post in here, however he should be......... You LOBsters think you are all big and bad but I am here to tell you that you are not. You all have weak spots and I know what they are. Be prepared for a year of total chaos and destruction. It will be fun to watch you squirm about trying to figure out whats going on, but in the end, you all will fall.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

heard all this before
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

You're reminding us that this will be a year of Chaos and Destruction?.....we already know it will be, but it will be wrought at the hands of The Legion of BOOM!!!......like it or not, The Age of BOOM!!! has begun, in which our Unstoppable Force will spread like Wildfire, destroying all who cross it's path.

Resist if you must, but failure is inevitable....The Legion of BOOM!!! will prevail and reign Supreme.

LONG LIVE THE AGE OF BOOM!!!

Pinhead Jr.: "jeez, Dude...couldn't you have made that a little more pompous?"

Herfabomber: "what can I say...got caught up in the moment....but, if Glow Worm wants to screw with us, let him bring it...we'll just think up some new and fun ways to kick his ass."

Pinhead Jr.: "coulda just said that in the beginning, yaknow."

Herfabomber: "Hello...moment.."

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    You're reminding us that this will be a year of Chaos and Destruction?.....we already know it will be, but it will be wrought at the hands of The Legion of BOOM!!!......like it or not, The Age of BOOM!!! has begun, in which our Unstoppable Force will spread like Wildfire, destroying all who cross it's path.

Resist if you must, but failure is inevitable....The Legion of BOOM!!! will prevail and reign Supreme.

LONG LIVE THE AGE OF BOOM!!!

Pinhead Jr.: "jeez, Dude...couldn't you have made that a little more pompous?"

Herfabomber: "what can I say...got caught up in the moment....but, if Glow Worm wants to screw with us, let him bring it...we'll just think up some new and fun ways to kick his ass."

Pinhead Jr.: "coulda just said that in the beginning, yaknow."

Herfabomber: "Hello...moment.."
    Future Son, it's time to come home to Cali. It is no longer safe for you to hang around that pompous arse Pinehead Pete.
    I have your room setup, the bikini babes are at the hot tub, and I have your Pimpdaddy ride waiting for you. I am sending you a ticket. Tell Pops he just messed with Glow Worm for the last time.

Pinehead!!!! Shame!!!! Shame on you for getting my baby boy in harms way!!! I should kick you but I bet I would get stuck with needles!! Lol Baddddddddd Pinehead!!! Shame on you!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast