Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tired of the Glow Worm pushing people around? Join me!

This is a discussion on Tired of the Glow Worm pushing people around? Join me! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Since I am just a mere innocent, and not one of the big dogs like Brad, I figured I would ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Tired of the Glow Worm pushing people around? Join me!

Since I am just a mere innocent, and not one of the big dogs like Brad, I figured I would give anyone who wanted in a chance to go after the Glow Worm.

He has caused great destruction on this forum and continues to do so while increasing viciousness. I have been a victim of his destruction before and it is not pretty. This is no easy task and it will require a lot of time and planning but here is my goal for the approaching new year: target Brad for destruction. We will systematically wreck his mailbox until he begs us to stop. Some may say it is better to cut the head off the snake, but I want to blow up his mail-box, *&$# his couch, then set his hair on fire. I want Brad to see it coming so he can sit and wait for his day of reckoning.

To show my commitment to the cause I bought a bunch of glow worm toys and set them on fire.

More info will follow regarding his timely destruction. However if you would like to join me anonymously in destroying Brad, don't send me a pm, just wreck his house. Of course if you would like to take your stand against the Glow Worm publicly, feel free to announce it here and join me that way.

TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THE REIGN OF GLOW WORMY TERROR!

Last edited by gosh; 12-03-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Re: Tired of the Glow Worm pushing people around? Join me!

I think everyone did just get together and absolutely destroy brads mailbox, oh and mat "To show my commitment to the cause I bought a bunch of glow worm toys and set them on fire." AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching you.

Brad done got nuked already, where were you????
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

But he's such a nice guy in Vherf.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Alpha Puffer Fish

This is just LOB's lame attempt at retaliation against this:

Pitchforks...get em! Lob are monsters!

Of course they would resort to these type of tactics. That is what Evil Empires do.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

The first 3 paragraphs seem oddly reminiscent of another recent thread here so much for originality ...

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

This is awesome.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Goshiepooooooo hmmm funny how you are putting this smack talk out there against poor lovable Brad. I think flava fave is just jealous of his original idea to bomb you fricking LOB Bullies!!
    Yeah, BULLIES!! I said it!!! Goooooooo Brad!!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Brad done got nuked already, where were you????
    Maybe not nuked hard enough....

I always pictured that's what Brad looked like. Not that sleepy little glow worm in his avatar
    It's a trap!

No longer a community member.

Yup I just got destroyed but I don't go down with out a fight. Now that I have enough cigars for twelve lifetimes I can donate my usual cigar funds to destroying others. Starting with the L.O.B. and gosh you just moved up the list a little. Remember what happened last time I bombed you? Yeah I thought so....

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    Yup I just got destroyed but I don't go down with out a fight. Now that I have enough cigars for twelve lifetimes I can donate my usual cigar funds to destroying others. Starting with the L.O.B. and gosh you just moved up the list a little. Remember what happened last time I bombed you? Yeah I thought so....

ask your buddy over in Zillah how the LOB rolls...oh and by chance, who was YOUR favorite playmate of the year?
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    ask your buddy over in Zillah how the LOB rolls...oh and by chance, who was YOUR favorite playmate of the year?
    Still.

In.

Bathroom....

Fascinating political commentary and entertainment news...
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar