Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Happy Holidays

This is a discussion on Happy Holidays within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I know this is a bit early but people are going to be traveling due to the holidays, time is ...

Happy Holidays

I know this is a bit early but people are going to be traveling due to the holidays, time is going to be shorter with all the preparations we're making for our own celebrations, some of us might still have to start & finish our shopping...

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday, no matter what you observe. With the recent tragedy in CT I certainly hope that you all have a chance to be surrounded by your family, friends and loved ones because that's what matters the most. Take time to reflect on that, please, and the other, smaller, bits of your life that you're thankful for.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Happy Holidays

Amen, Andrew. Nicely said.

Well done dude....Happy Holidays

Back at ya Andrew.. have a good holiday season.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

well put, Bub....Happy Holidays

safe travelling, Brothers and Sisters

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

to all puff the puff member's and staff have a merry Christmas and a safe new years