Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Closed threads

This is a discussion on Closed threads within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I have to be honest I do not understand all the closing of recent threads. I am tired of the ...

No longer a community member.

Closed threads

I have to be honest I do not understand all the closing of recent threads. I am tired of the mods being able to make posts without proper feed back from the community. People have posted good questions about the recent rules and are constantly getting closed without providing any feedback on why the threads are closed or anything. I have seen the mods say that we should be open to the mods decisions without any questions, then they get mad at us for asking questions but do not allow us to ask the questions on the forum. If you have left I understand why, if you are on the fence and curious as to what is going on that would cause so many members to leave, then make your questions known and hopefully the mods will answer with respect instead of sending you a pm telling you to leave just because your opinion is different.

Respectfully,

Brad

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Feldenak's Avatar

Re: Closed threads

Ban hammer incoming.

Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Hey Brad, why not send a pm or two to a mod.........hopefully some light can be shed.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Feldenak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Hey Brad, why not send a pm or two to a mod.........hopefully some light can be shed.
    Because PMs to mods are being answered in the fashion of "Shut up or leave"

Not Here

Quote Originally Posted by Feldenak View Post
    Because PMs to mods are being answered in the fashion of "Shut up or leave"
    It would be awesome if you could post a screenshot of a mod telling you that in PM.
    BIA!!!