Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

my 2 cents....

This is a discussion on my 2 cents.... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by szyzk Already did, slowpoke! Got him earlier with my above post too Everyone needs to breath a ...

Ban Hammer Holder fuente~fuente's Avatar

Re: my 2 cents....

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Already did, slowpoke!
    Got him earlier with my above post too

Everyone needs to breath a bit...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Indeed

Full grown Puffer Fish

I have been keeping my mouth shut about this for the past few days due to the fact that I have been a member on and off (whereas some of the fine people here have been around since the beginning). Honestly though, I cannot agree more with the ridiculousness of certain situations that I have seen cropping up. Bunny does have it correct and said it in a very clear manner. Hopefully there is a nice middle ground to be had rather than what seems (and I say that as my own opinion, from quiet observation) to be happening.

I've been keeping my mouth shut because it seems the only safe thing to do around here lately.

Just more time to puff, I guess.

Waiting for this all to pass.

RG for the OP.
    Are you a Puff noob or veteran? Join the Noobie Sampler Trade!
    Canadian? Try the Canadian Noob PIF v2.0

My skin is thicker than the southern end of a north bound hog. I guess I just do not notice what is going on. I can only hope that if I offend someone here, I will get a pm letting me know what I did.

Just not sure there is anyone who smokes a pipe or cigar that is mean or nasty enough to hurt my feelings.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

No longer a community member.

Bunn you're 100% correct. I'm glad I heard you views last night in Chat.
    Also hats off to Dave who listened to ALL of us last night. He's a real man to venture into Chat during such a tumultuous time.
    Asmartbull also was there giving good advice.

the problem with 2 cents is you cant buy much with it.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    the problem with 2 cents is you cant buy much with it.
    You can't buy the cigars you have been smoking or the beer you been drinking...that's for doggone sure...lol!!!
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Maturing Puffer Fish

I would like to suggest that the mods make sticky, leave up for a few days perhaps, that simply explains what happened and why. I would liken this episode o a company when a bunch of people get laid of without much announcement: it makes everyone uneasy and wondering who's next.
    It seems to me many valued members of the board have been banned which is a shame. The fact that these members were not obvious trouble makers makes the rest of us, noobs especially wonder what the heck is going on.

And as always, the mods have power but must be careful how its used. It's a bit like being a Jedi: beware the dark side guys, and thanks for dedicating your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobajob View Post
    I would like to suggest that the mods make sticky, leave up for a few days perhaps, that simply explains what happened and why. I would liken this episode o a company when a bunch of people get laid of without much announcement: it makes everyone uneasy and wondering who's next.
    It seems to me many valued members of the board have been banned which is a shame. The fact that these members were not obvious trouble makers makes the rest of us, noobs especially wonder what the heck is going on.

And as always, the mods have power but must be careful how its used. It's a bit like being a Jedi: beware the dark side guys, and thanks for dedicating your time.

thats not going to happen as your going to get the PR version of the events and most of the people on the other side of the coin are not here to defend themselves.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

No longer a community member.

Thanks for the thread. Sometimes it takes greater courage to walk away than it does to stay, when everything is considered. We all deserve the same respect. It the takes greatest courage of all to speak out in the face of possible opposition and most difficult to do so respectfully without malice. Great post Paul!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Hmmmm.

The last few days around here, I have the feeling I have gone back in time twenty years ago to fighto-net (fidonet). There were two excellent people here in region 18 (Southeast Region NC to FL) by the names of Amnon Nissan and Chris Baker. These two fellas could polarize the online (the old store and forward world of modems) with a single post. My deepest regrets to those old days is that these two very fine people never learned they could do more together by finding a patch of common ground to stand together on rather than throwing echomail posts at each other.

I see the same thing here, two sides, excellent people divided by stuff nobody will care about in twenty years.

Remember the first rule of communications, no matter how many emoticons you add or <GRINS>, the screen (CRT) is still the coldest form of communications.

I think in the old days the refrain was take it to netmail (PM's the modern equivalent here).

The next refrain was trade phone numbers and figure it out.

Is checking it twice. Secret Santa's Avatar

Everyone go have a drink and a cigar...when they are done pour another drink and light another cigar.

Ho Ho Ho

Ban Hammer Holder fuente~fuente's Avatar

Man, you guys done got Santa drinking with this mess...

Cheers Santa!

BTW... Don't end up on the naughty list. You'll get a lump of coal in your stocking next year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Full grown Puffer Fish Goatmilk's Avatar

RG to you Santa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast