Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

my 2 cents....

This is a discussion on my 2 cents.... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by cigargirlie Maybe it's time to close this up since it has gone askew. IMHO everything around here ...

Re: my 2 cents....

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirlie View Post
    Maybe it's time to close this up since it has gone askew. IMHO
    everything around here has gone askew lately!
    - Sin City Bomber -

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Folks it is inappropriate and rude to take a topic this far off subject. Please understand that future disrespectful posts, bashing of fellow members, or name calling will result with warnings or infractions, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR TENURE IS HERE.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by teedles915 View Post
    Folks it is inappropriate and rude to take a topic this far off subject. Please understand that future disrespectful posts, bashing of fellow members, or name calling will result with warnings or infractions, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR TENURE IS HERE.
    No disrespect intended here sir, but if some friendly name calling and elbowing is unwelcome in the banter section, then it might be wise to not have a banter section. It kind of sounds like no bantering allowed in puff banter!
    All the best.

anywhere but here

Quote Originally Posted by Bobajob View Post
    No disrespect intended here sir, but if some friendly name calling and elbowing is unwelcome in the banter section, then it might be wise to not have a banter section. It kind of sounds like no bantering allowed in puff banter!
    All the best.
    No disrespect taken at all. I should clarify. Friendly name calling and elbowing is perfectly fine in the banter section. If it crosses the line into bashing or blatantly attacking another member then that is when it has gone too far. If it is a first time occurrence then a warning and possible infraction will be given and the post deleted with a reason of 'bashing another member', 'off topic' or whatever the specific case may be. After the initial warning a temp or permanent ban can and will be issued.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

If you have a problem with someone the only person you can resolve it with is that person. Take it to PM. If that fails trade phone numbers/skype/whatever and work it out.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gcbright View Post
    If you have a problem with someone the only person you can resolve it with is that person. Take it to PM. If that fails trade phone numbers/skype/whatever and work it out.

That's right nice to see a newer member make the right choice!
    Somebody please bump George for me i am out of ammo for today.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

I got him Tony
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

JGD

Quote Originally Posted by dj1340 View Post
    I got him Tony
    Ditto.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj1340 View Post
    I got him Tony
    Quote Originally Posted by JGD View Post
    Ditto.
    Thanks gents appreciated!
    Jim nice to see you back posting!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Guys, I'm going to close this up. Plenty of time has been given to allow our members to discuss their opinions of this topic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4