Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Mailbox has been blown up before but this is CRAZY!!!

This is a discussion on My Mailbox has been blown up before but this is CRAZY!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; that sucks, but been there! never found out what happened and never will...

Re: My Mailbox has been blown up before but this is CRAZY!!!

that sucks, but been there! never found out what happened and never will
    - Sin City Bomber -

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    that sucks, but been there! never found out what happened and never will
    This is something I expect around Christmas time, you always hear of packages getting stolen but weird now, still weirded out by whole thing. I keep waiting for a friend to fess up or something.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

yeah dont know abut mail getting stolen from me but there are few packages out there with my name on it (lost durring deployment)

Full grown Puffer Fish NavyPiper's Avatar

Never had that happen to my mailbox, but my folks had a bat take to theirs once. Found it on the street banged up from probably a baseball bat.

I had a pair of 5.11 boots snatched after i had fed ex overnight them cause I was shipping out that week. Fortunately 5.11 sent me a replacement pair overnight on their dime so it worked out ok, but still sucked!

Sorry for your loss, hope it works out for ya and the dirtbags get caught and get what's comin to them!

Doc
    Robert H. Bledsaw, LCDR, FMF/SW, USN SCC
    The Best part of the "Corps"- US Navy 'Corpsmen'! Devil Docs Rock!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Arizona Dave's Avatar

[QUOTE='[OT] Loki;3777520']when I was a young kid someone was driving around and taking baseball bats to mailboxes. my parents being one of them. [QUOTE='[OT]

It happened 2 times to my Dad, then he ordered a "Rubbermaid" mail box. Sure enough, they hit it again, and it flew off into the front yard, mail intact. He never had a problem after that.
    Would rather roll my own premium cigar from Whole leaf tobacco, than waste it on inferior blends that cost 3 to 5 times as much. More money in the bank

Concrete and 1/4" plate, that was my solution. Kids have tried to smash my mailbox many times. It seems that the punks have nothing better to do on Saturday night. I made one out of scrap ar-500 steel I had laying around. If it can take a 30-06 round, it can take an aluminum bat... and dish out some "hitter's remorse" too haha.

Why would someone steal a mailbox??

You must have pee'd in someone's cornflakes. OR maybe CBid is tired of you catching alot of good deals and came and snatched up your box.

No longer a community member.

I hope it's only a cruel joke on you, meatcake. What a meanie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2