Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Mailbox has been blown up before but this is CRAZY!!!

This is a discussion on My Mailbox has been blown up before but this is CRAZY!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; No this is not a about a bomb, this is about a crime, possibly a federal one! I get home ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

My Mailbox has been blown up before but this is CRAZY!!!

No this is not a about a bomb, this is about a crime, possibly a federal one! I get home today after work and I find THIS!!!

My mailbox was STOLEN!! From the looks of it, maybe someone took a bat to it but if that was the case, wouldn't it still be laying around? My post is still up so a car didn't hit it! It is just GONE!!

Not knowing what to do or who to call, we called USPS, they suspended our mail, and are having post office investigation opened up. They will be able to tell us tomorrow if anything was delivered but unfortunately I know for a FACT that something was. My latest order from CBID. $70 worth of cigars just GONE. IF I am lucky, this happened BEFORE the mail was delivered and they just kept the mail and it is available to pick up tomorrow. However, there was NO note on the door, and the tracking from CBID shows it as delivered. So chances are, my cigars (and whatever else was in there today) are gone.

Luckily for us the only real mail we get is junk mail and a few magazines but of course, my luck, this happens today. URG!!!
    Once I know for sure, I guess I can call Cbid and see if they can refund me.
    Wish me luck! What a crap thing to come home too!
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Re: My Mailbox has been blown up before but this is CRAZY!!!

This has gone too far all kidding aside.....sorry about that.

Not Here

WTH why would someone do that? I swear people are getting crazier by the day.
    BIA!!!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Habanolover View Post
    WTH why would someone do that? I swear people are getting crazier by the day.
    I know right? I figure its kids doing stupid stuff during the break but still....stealing MAIL is a Federal Offense! MAN, I hope my mail is sitting at the post office. Really don't want to deal with Cbid on this.
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Not Here

Sucks about the CBid delivery. Hopefully they find out who did this and punish them accordingly.
    BIA!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Awesome meaty!

check craigslist for it

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by max gas View Post
    Awesome meaty!

check craigslist for it
    NICE, Craigslist posting: Battered mailbox .50 cents Box of Cigars Best offer. Entertainment weekly, free with purchase of cigars.
    This really does blow though! FUDGE!!!

First your herfador and now your Cbid order.

I am sorry for your loss man. I hope everything gets taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Habanolover View Post
    WTH why would someone do that? I swear people are getting crazier by the minute.
    Fixed!
    "A fine cigar should fall apart in your hands like a neurotic woman!" - Fernando

Puffer Fish with some spikes

That's H*** of a thing to come home to. Hope you get your sticks!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by J. Drew View Post
    First your herfador and now your Cbid order.

I am sorry for your loss man. I hope everything gets taken care of.

Fixed!
    Yeah, true, I had forgotten about that, Gianna and Jessica hooked me up crazy on that one so the wound has healed. This one is just WEIRD though, I have to admit I was a bit taken back and also had a slight panic attack about my info. I was wondering if we got any bills in there, medical info, etc. My wife assured me we don't really do paper anymore so mostly what we get is junk mail, crap I order and a few magazines. Hopefully it was a light mail day, or the post man just didn't deliver. You would think he would have put a sticker on the door or where the box was saying "Mail undeliverable, pick up at post office"

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jurgenph's Avatar

i feel your pain i had two packages (both cigar orders) stolen from my porch last month.

so uhm.. who's going to confess to blowing up that mailbox?

J.

Never had my mail stolen and I live right beside Fallon's Crackhead Apartments. In all honesty they are all meth heads but I like my name better.

People get more stupid each day. I got the feeling I'll be the angry old guy beating the crap out of people with my cane in about 40 more years.

Chest Beating Pack Leader [OT] Loki's Avatar

when I was a young kid someone was driving around and taking baseball bats to mailboxes. my parents being one of them. Then when I was in highschool the guy who lived at the top of the coldasac (sp) was a habitual drunk and somehow managed to take out our mailbox with annoying regularity. This is a first though

Every single one of my Cbid orders have come UPS. Why would it be in your mailbox?

Sucks either way, a good mailbox is not cheap....
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by E Dogg View Post
    Every single one of my Cbid orders have come UPS. Why would it be in your mailbox?

Sucks either way, a good mailbox is not cheap....
    HOLY MONKEY FARTS!!! I didn't even think of that. I just checked status on my phone at work and didn't think about it.
    Well heck, nothing on my doorstep, so not only was my mailbox stolen, but my mail from my front door? This is insane? Crackheads move in down the street or something??!?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast