Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Nobody drug you here

This is a discussion on Nobody drug you here within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; We all joined Puff, nobody put a gun to our heads or knife to our throats to join. In doing ...

Nobody drug you here

We all joined Puff, nobody put a gun to our heads or knife to our throats to join. In doing so, we all (should have) read the rules and regs of this site. Thats the rules, if you don't care for them, move on. Whining, griping, complaining, bitching, moaning, temper tantrums will not get you anywheres about the rules or the actions of what happens if you break the rules.

Think of it like this:
    If you are caught speeding and get a ticket, thats because you broke a rule. When the cop gives you a ticket for speeding, do you ask him why?? No, you know its a rule, not to speed and if you break it you are responsible for your actions. Complaining about it will get you nowheres with the Cop, and possibly put you into more trouble.

Rules are put in place to keep people from getting offended by political, racial, religion, sexual or name calling etc... We are adults, act like it. If not, I heard my 2 year old's daycare has a spot open if you want to join it.

Re: Nobody drug you here

last time ill post it.... not about the rules.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    last time ill post it.... not about the rules.
    It is however about both sides acting like resonable people...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

yep
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Pale Horse

You should really mind your own business if you don't know about what you're speaking.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Shawn, in my humble and yet respectful opinion no matter what side of the road one is on, this post only continues the bad feelings. I think it's time we all move on from this and start healing. It is time for cooler heads to prevail. There is alot of stuff that happen on both sides of the fence. Everyone is guilty of something. Time to recognize what we each done and sort thru the rubble.

My two cents
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Of the three and half years I have been on Puff, I now get my first negative RG comment off this thread.

THANKS!! You are the first to drop me down.

And I do know what I am talking about, its called being an adult and acting like one. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirlie View Post
    Shawn, in my humble and yet respectful opinion no matter what side of the road one is on, this post only continues the bad feelings. I think it's time we all move on from this and start healing. It is time for cooler heads to prevail. There is alot of stuff that happen on both sides of the fence. Everyone is guilty of something. Time to recognize what we each done and sort thru the rubble.

My two cents
    Well put! I agree with you 100%
    I just wish people would stop bickering back and forth and sometimes keep thier (not yours in the quoted post) to themselves at times.
    The bickering was one of the underlying reasons I took a hyatus from Puff for a few months.

Alpha Puffer Fish

I truly believe the mods need to close this post up. In my humble opinion it just continues a bad arguement and feelings. This is not contributing. Sorry Shawn we really need to move on
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Not Here

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirlie View Post
    I truly believe the mods need to close this post up. In my humble opinion it just continues a bad arguement and feelings. This is not contributing. Sorry Shawn we really need to move on
    Agreed. Pm sent to you Shawn
    BIA!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Closing this at op's request.
    Last edited by Blaylock; 01-04-2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: spelling