Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Why have a huge collection of cigars when you can have just one huge cigar?

This is a discussion on Why have a huge collection of cigars when you can have just one huge cigar? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Juan Panesso sells Gran Habano El Gigante 19-foot cigar for $185,000 - UPI.com...

Young Puffer Fish

Why have a huge collection of cigars when you can have just one huge cigar?

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Why have a huge collection of cigars when you can have just one huge cigar?

gonna need a larger humidor....

Full grown Puffer Fish SystemError's Avatar

Might be able to squeeze that in my desk top humi!

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Hmm...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes D307P's Avatar

That's like a Subway Party Sub. Invite your friends over and cut it into sections.

Maturing Puffer Fish

I wonder how much rest it would need to reach a consistant rh.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin.

Wow. I don't even know what to say. What on earth would you do with that?

So for the buyer, he now truly has an answer to that question:

"If you could only buy ONE cigar for the rest of your life ..."

Quote Originally Posted by zgnombies View Post
    Wow. I don't even know what to say. What on earth would you do with that?
    That's what I thought - what a waste of perfectly good tobacco. But then again, I'm pretty sure they didn't use the Grade A stuff. In fact, if it's not mostly hollow, I'm pretty sure this is the world's largest dog rocket.

No longer a community member.

Wow. Just looking at that thing makes my lungs hurt. What do you use for a draw tool? A jousting lance?

Maturing Puffer Fish

He got a discount from the normal 200k. This must be a production run!

You would need a military flame thrower to light that thing up!