Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Warning! Do not suck!

This is a discussion on Warning! Do not suck! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Marcm15 I suppose that is the equivalent to the warning label on my wife's curling iron that ...

Re: Warning! Do not suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcm15 View Post
    I suppose that is the equivalent to the warning label on my wife's curling iron that says "For External Use Only" What sick bastard thought that one up I'll never know...
    Ugh, thanks for the visual!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruck View Post
    Ugh, thanks for the visual!
    His wife maybe super hot... and it just gave me an idea for a new product idea that fits over the end of the curling iron and distributes the heat :P

Tired of none pleasurable moments with your curling Iron? Try pelicans Curling Pleasure addition...

Funny tread, but ohhhhh so true and sorta sad really.

I'm not sure who dropped off all of the stupid people on this planet that require warning labels on the items they purchase.

Obviously they are not coming back for them in the near future, so we'll have to solve the problem Ourselves by eliminating all the warning labels IMHO.

Do Not believe a single word UBAH post, His life is in your hands. If the Elites find out you know what UBAH knows, UBAH will be up a creek without Eggs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2