Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions

This is a discussion on The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ***I wasn't sure where to start this thread so here goes. Apologies to the Moderators in advance.*** I share an ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish sh40218's Avatar

The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions

***I wasn't sure where to start this thread so here goes. Apologies to the Moderators in advance.***

I share an apartment with my lovely GF and her 6yro Maine Coon named Winston. He is as found of cigars as I am. He has chewed up a few of mine so I got him his own. It's a 7x60 Meeoowww brand. It has a nylon wrapper and a Puruvian Catnip Binder/Filler.

Please post your pics of your cigar friendly pets. I would like to see us have some fun in this thread so surprise us. If you have an Ant Farm or an Ant Eater please share.
    Help me shrink my collection and grow yours. Please see my listings in the WTS Forums.

Re: The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions

Asleep with one of my Tubos he took while I was sorting through my humi.
    Help me shrink my collection and grow yours. Please see my listings in the WTS Forums.

Ruby is my 11yro red/white Siberian Husky I got in Alaska. In summer she loves her pool and sleeping in the shade with me smoking a petit corona.

Dusty Rose is my second Lab/Husky mix. She is from AK as well and loves to hunt. She was a rescue so her life on the street with her brother made her tough but very shy. Break out a smoke to celebrate her latest kill and she will be your best friend.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Beautiful Dogs !
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes Mac05's Avatar

That is an absolutely beautiful Husky

Thank you guys! They are both very pretty girls and they know it. Haha

Cant beat Fuente-Padron

Shoot....i need a pic but my little friend Quincy...Yes named after the TV show that i love...My Cairn Terrier sits right by me on the patio when i light up.
    Absolutely no whining....life is short, its your thing...do what YOU want.

Cant beat Fuente-Padron

Quote Originally Posted by sh40218 View Post

Ruby is my 11yro red/white Siberian Husky I got in Alaska. In summer she loves her pool and sleeping in the shade with me smoking a petit corona.

Dusty Rose is my second Lab/Husky mix. She is from AK as well and loves to hunt. She was a rescue so her life on the street with her brother made her tough but very shy. Break out a smoke to celebrate her latest kill and she will be your best friend.
    Nice pose!!
    Absolutely no whining....life is short, its your thing...do what YOU want.

That's a beautiful German Shepard? Thanks for sharing Scott! What's the name and what kind of cigars does it like?

Young Puffer Fish

My Jack Russell, Sherman, helping me read the forums after a long day at work. When I'm puffin, he's usually playing ball with me in the front yard. He knows now when I reach into the humidor I'm going outside and he gets super excited and starts whining.
    The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions-773abe32-8bc3-449a-9daa-20ad20789230_zps274e9844.jpg
    Last edited by Smooth23; 03-15-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Puffer Fish with some spikes bob-o's Avatar

Beautiful Dogs. Here is one of my Smokin Buddy. He does not care what the temperature is, what time of day or night, always ready to go.

The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions-20e7b3c0.jpg
    Last edited by bob-o; 03-16-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sh40218 View Post
    lovely GF and her 6yro Maine Coon named Winston. He is as found of cigars as I am. He has chewed up a few of mine so I got him his own. It's a 7x60 Meeoowww brand. It has a nylon wrapper and a Puruvian Catnip Binder/Filler.
    Please post your pics of your cigar friendly pets. I would like to see us have some fun in this thread so surprise us. If you have an Ant Farm or an Ant Eater please share.
    I love how Winston chooses an appropriate "Churchhill" sized stick! And a good, legal NC!

My service dog, Max, tolerates my cigars and now pipe smoking, except when I'm outside in the heat which I shouldn't be. Here he asking for "another job," to lead Santa's sleigh with his red nose so bright!

Young Puffer Fish

The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions-image.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	75877

Not really a pet, but her name is Catt, and she's certainly good company!

Young Puffer Fish

The Pets of Puff - Pics of Your Smoking Companions-image.jpg

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast