Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Mobile Cigar Lounge shut down

This is a discussion on Mobile Cigar Lounge shut down within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Heard about the CigaRV awhile back. Cool concept, it's a shame they had to shut down. State Stubs Out Mobile ...

Full grown Puffer Fish SilverStreak's Avatar

Mobile Cigar Lounge shut down

Heard about the CigaRV awhile back. Cool concept, it's a shame they had to shut down.

State Stubs Out Mobile Cigar Lounge - Concord, CA Patch
    Torpedo, torpedo, torpedo!!

Re: Mobile Cigar Lounge shut down

Bunch of guys puffing along, enjoying the scenery, stopping & supporting local businesses. Could they bring along their own sticks? Or meet at a smokeshop, to buy sticks? Is it illegal to buy cigars outside of a shop? Sure, they can wail, "Think of the children." This didn't look "Kid Friendly." So what's the problem?

This was done to stifle fun. Pity, it looked like a good business model; How are we supposed to help "grow" the economy with BigBro in our way?

I'm pissed!
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

This is an example of too much government. Trying to control everything we do.

Agreed.

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Seems awfully arbitrary - as long as they still paid their taxes, why should they care if it is mobile or not? It's not like they were crossing state lines.

Great idea - I hadn't heard about this until now.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

The People's Republick of Taxifornia sucks!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!