Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Will smoking cigar show up in bloodwork?

This is a discussion on Will smoking cigar show up in bloodwork? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Are we still talking cigars? If not can this get moved somewhere else?...

Re: Will smoking cigar show up in bloodwork?

Are we still talking cigars? If not can this get moved somewhere else?
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Moving this to Puff Banter.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by dj1340 View Post
    Moving this to Puff Banter.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by CarnivorousPelican View Post
    btw.. You should get health insurance period...

I just don't want anyone getting the wrong idea from my comment because I am being honest about it now maybe I shouldn't be honest about how to leave the hotel without paying the bill, but hey it is their system they setup and the .GOV says they have to treat me which forcing a business to serve customers who can't or don't have to pay well that is bad business and maybe it shouldn't be a business... So, my attitude bankrupt the system..

The GOV is going to fine me a small sum of money that my company already pays me for not having health insurance... so it balances out once again I only goto the doctor maybe once a year. So, my company is more or less paying for my fine and my yearly visit and I can invest the money. They want to hit up smokers with higher premium, then hit up younger people with a higher premium so the people who want to suck every little bit out of life can. Well fine by me but when am leaving I am leaving a HUGE bill to pay... Instead of he who dies with the most wins, my attitude is more like he who leaves with the biggest bill to pay wins... The more equity, currency etc you accumulate the bigger the debt the bigger the bill
    Make sure you are watching Cyprus with that much money in the bank. Not secure my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by drexel View Post
    Make sure you are watching Cyprus with that much money in the bank. Not secure my friend.
    a system collapse... That would be nice....
    Last edited by CarnivorousPelican; 03-31-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by CarnivorousPelican View Post
    a system collapse... That would be nice....
    Agreed. But having folks take 40% or more of your savings would suck very badly

Quote Originally Posted by drexel View Post
    Agreed. But having folks take 40% or more of your savings would suck very badly
    One thing I was told over and over again in my life which I will share here with the masses...

"Money will come and go you can always get more money"

When you see a walmart parking lot filled with cars what do you see? I see money I see hundreds of thousands of dollars of money... You see Cyprus Crisis as a threat I see it as a relief an opportunity...

Last edited by CarnivorousPelican; 03-31-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maluther45 View Post
    Also do what you will with this...after 2 years of a life policy being in force the only thing that will terminate it is a lack of premium payment.
    This is what my agents have told me in the past. So really you're rolling the dice that you won't kick the bucket within 24 months of the policy going into effect. The fact is that people's habits change. If the 30 year term policy you pick up at 25 expects you to be in the same condition and behave the same way at 50, there is something seriously flawed with the expectation IMHO.

That said- my policy has me listed as a smoker because I smoke (pipes and cigars only)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3