Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Boston Marathon Bombed???

This is a discussion on Boston Marathon Bombed??? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Law enforcement official confirms that one of two people killed in today's explosions was eight years old. smh...

Full grown Puffer Fish ColdSmoker's Avatar

Re: Boston Marathon Bombed???

Law enforcement official confirms that one of two people killed in today's explosions was eight years old. smh

Not Here

I am more disappointed in the human race every day. Such a sad state of events. My thoughts and well wishes go out to those injured and the families of those that are deceased or injured. One would think that after all these years of growth and evolution that we would strive for peace among ourselves but instead it just gets worse. SMH
    BIA!!!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by FireRunner View Post
    More cowards who hide behind closed doors while they kill others. Welcome to our current society. This is why our beliefs and laws 100, 50 or even 25 years ago need to change.

Two bombs exploded. They found two more which did not explode. The library was a fire and was not part of these attacks.
    Im honestly surprised that they would even let anyone near the area before it started.

Puffer Fish with many spikes nfusion770's Avatar

The whole damn thing is sad and I pray for all of those affected.

The angry and vindictive side of me takes some solace in the fact that I know who ever did this was planning on 100s of casualties. You got 3. I hope you wasted years in planning, thousands of man hours and hundreds of thousands/ millions of dollars to orchestrate this and still missed your mark by a mile. I know that's no consolation to those whose lives are directly affected but, from afar you feel helpless, and the only thing I can really do is find a way to say FU to the people who do this kind of stuff.
    He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

The more I hear coming out of this tragedy it is just heart breaking...

I will say this though... I don't want to negate the tragedy nor the horrific act neither but I will say this however unpopular it maybe...

We have been at war for over 10 years tens of thousands have been killed we as a society have been locking up persecuting and killing our own people at times in the most barbaric ways ( burning people alive ). These events are going to continue unless as a society we change.. We can't expect quarter when we give no quarter to others and we can't expect to live in peace without giving peace to others... We have been very savage in the last decade and these occurrences happen regularly in some places where they have been dealing with these types of brutal acts of violence. The Boston Marathon isn't a soft target it is a civilian target it isn't an economic or even political target it is simply a civilian target and simply adds to the savagery. The Oklahoma city bombing was a soft target the twin towers is a soft target, but this is straight up civilian and I hope they find these people let them voice their angst and hang them. I hope the security forces don't burn them alive and bring them to justice to face their deeds and the victims before being brought to absolution. That is the way I feel about it... I am always saddened to hear these things and my best wishes and hopes for those who are still struggling to survive or having to rebuild a new life it is gut wrenching hearing the stories but I have to put this in perspective this isn't the America we once knew and these types of things are now the norm...

Quote Originally Posted by CarnivorousPelican View Post
    The more I hear coming out of this tragedy it is just heart breaking...

I will say this though... I don't want to negate the tragedy nor the horrific act neither but I will say this however unpopular it maybe...

We have been at war for over 10 years tens of thousands have been killed we as a society have been locking up persecuting and killing our own people at times in the most barbaric ways ( burning people alive ). These events are going to continue unless as a society we change.. We can't expect quarter when we give no quarter to others and we can't expect to live in peace without giving peace to others... We have been very savage in the last decade and these occurrences happen regularly in some places where they have been dealing with these types of brutal acts of violence. The Boston Marathon isn't a soft target it is a civilian target it isn't an economic or even political target it is simply a civilian target and simply adds to the savagery. The Oklahoma city bombing was a soft target the twin towers is a soft target, but this is straight up civilian and I hope they find these people let them voice their angst and hang them. I hope the security forces don't burn them alive and bring them to justice to face their deeds and the victims before being brought to absolution. That is the way I feel about it... I am always saddened to hear these things and my best wishes and hopes for those who are still struggling to survive or having to rebuild a new life it is gut wrenching hearing the stories but I have to put this in perspective this isn't the America we once knew and these types of things are now the norm...
    Great post.

There is no excuse for the killing of any innocent civilians. I hope the culprits are caught, tried and properly punished through the justice system.

These tragedies make us stand tall and work together to become stronger. We can not hide indoors and be afraid, if we do they have won.

What a disgusting act
    Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security. -Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by JG5000 View Post
    Great post.

There is no excuse for the killing of any innocent civilians. I hope the culprits are caught, tried and properly punished through the justice system.

These tragedies make us stand tall and work together to become stronger. We can not hide indoors and be afraid, if we do they have won.

What a disgusting act

They have pictures of the guys wanted for questioning up on the fbi website they look middle eastern...

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

they look middle eastern...
    Really? You going to be shocked when it turns out to be 2 white americans.
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    Really? You going to be shocked when it turns out to be 2 white americans.
    Look at the photos...

Look at the photos...
    they can europeans, russians,spanish, anything. How can you say straight out middle eastern?

they can europeans, russians,spanish, anything. How can you say straight out middle eastern?

I hope all our BOTL/SOTL in Boston are doing good and hopefully no one had family there during the events. One person was killed overnight and the other is at large still. I believe they have him blocked in within a certain area (the last I heard). I hope this ends soon so people in Boston can go about doing their normal activities.
    Wilson Roa (aka: Will)
    www.wilsonroaphotography.com

Ding, Ding..Winner winner! Russian via Chechyna.

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonRoa View Post
    I hope all our BOTL/SOTL in Boston are doing good and hopefully no one had family there during the events. One person was killed overnight and the other is at large still. I believe they have him blocked in within a certain area (the last I heard). I hope this ends soon so people in Boston can go about doing their normal activities.
    Wow that was quick... Islamist and they look middle eastern...
    Last edited by CarnivorousPelican; 04-19-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Just an update they are suspending the guys rights.. This is pretty nasty business suspending someones rights... We are regressing politically and socially here... The country is a mob and the government the conductor. I have no problems putting this guy on trial and hanging him or however they dispose of individuals but when they start suspending your rights anyone's rights that are within the jurisdiction of the state we are moving towards something that I am against... This was a terrible act but once again the government never handles things in a democratic and free manner... This is where we all diverge in unity and where they lose my support...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast