Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm not dead.......

This is a discussion on I'm not dead....... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Just been super busy this summer! I work for an irrigation company so summer gets pretty busy for me. Been ...

No longer a community member.

I'm not dead.......

Just been super busy this summer! I work for an irrigation company so summer gets pretty busy for me.

Been busy doing a lot of miscellaneous jobs.

Then I signed up to help coach T-ball this summer, practices on Thursdays and games on Mondays. (Talk about testing my patience.)

Lets see, we sold our old Malibu that had 208,000 miles on it and made a 2 day road trip to the heart of Iowa to get our new car. Bought a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am with 65,000 miles on it. We really LOVE IT! I also just ordered those bright ass HID lights to put in it, should be here tomorrow!

What else.......My son Jericho, he turned 6 on June 5th so we had a birthday party for him at the park with a bunch of his friends.

Um, we went to a Lincoln Saltdogs game Saturday night. My wifes boss's daughter was invited to sing the national anthem so he bought us all club tickets with a buffet and an open bar!

Their 2 boys and my son all sat by me and we had a really fun time. I got them cheering and dancing on the big screen............all that fun stuff.

The bat boys even gave my son a game used ball after the game, that was cool.

hmm...........Getting ready for our anniversary on July 3rd. We will be going to KC Missouri for a baseball game, worlds/oceans of fun and Boulevard Brewing unfiltered tour!

I know I'm missing something else too!

I've been so busy I really haven't had time to enjoy a cigar.

Last one I had was a Diesel Wicked from my good brother Michael!

I need to put a review up on that one for ya Michael.

So how has everyone here been? It's been to long since I've logged in!
    Last edited by huskers; 06-10-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

Re: I'm not dead.......

Great to hear it, I was getting worried!
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

Tnx for not being dead

Quote Originally Posted by Bruck View Post
    Tnx for not being dead
    Ha. I'm thankful too!

Good deal, thought you ran out of smokes or something.

Puffer Fish with many spikes nfusion770's Avatar

I thought you might have given up and impaled yourself with a custom cedar spill. :Smoke:

Great looking family Josh.
    He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Glad you checked in!

Quote Originally Posted by nfusion770 View Post
    I thought you might have given up and impaled yourself with a custom cedar spill. :Smoke:

Great looking family Josh.
    Only the little green dude is mine.

I think this weekend, I'm going to build a tree stand for deer season.

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Josh - I've kinda been in the same boat. Been swamped with work, travel, and kids activities. Had about a month where I didn't post much. Just getting back at it. I did smoke a diesel the other night and thought "where the hell's huskers been." Glad you didn't pull chocks ...or die.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Full grown Puffer Fish OratorORourke's Avatar

Glad to know you're still alive Josh! Side note: good looking kid and smoke a damn cigar already! You've earned it!

That's the way it goes. Priorities my friend! You know, I have been able to build up a pretty good aged stash over the years. I buy way more cigars than I have time to smoke. When life slows down, I will have some really nice stuff to smoke. Hopefully i'll make it to that point..Lol. Great looking family Josh, enjoy them!
    I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
    ―Joe Walsh

I'm gonna try to fit a few cigars in this weekend.

I got my eye on a couple for sure.

Sunday will be my day to relax!

Car show uptown that my boy and I go to every year and then maybe some fishing or something............who knows?

I just started watching this show called Mountain Men and it has me wanting to go deer hunting again. I used to go EVERY YEAR but I haven't been in about 4 years now!

Besides that, I have a new to me 5 or 6 years ago rifle that I have never shot. Its a custom made rifle in 264. win mag caliber. Bout time to shoot it huh?

SO.....I decided that I want to build me a nice 2 person tree stand so little brother and I have a good place to wait for deer.

I think I'm gonna grab a 12 pack of beer, some lumber, nails and all that good stuff and get at it.

I should be able to knock out something pretty damn cool if I have enough lumber!
    Last edited by huskers; 06-12-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Good to hear from you brother, even better to hear you've got some great thing going on enjoy!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

@huskers I hear you on the summer work hours just pulled a 6 to 6 fun. I live in the middle of corn field and must have seen 20 or more sprinkler systems going in you know famers spend it or lose it.
    anyway good that your not dead

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast