Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

BOTH-2007-Banter

This is a discussion on BOTH-2007-Banter within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; When will round two start?...

Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

When will round two start?
    Rule 6. Buying a strange woman a drink is still cool. Buying all her drinks is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee View Post
    Angelina = DSL
    (And I'm not referring to an internet connection)
    was gonna say the exact same thing . I am mesmorized by those things and their possiblity for well...you figure it out. She is my top 3 celebrity hotties, I guess I just like my girls a little on the trashy side. Glad to hear/see people voting for her.
    You couldn't pay me enough to post here...Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Point well made. In the 2nd round, I'll add links. In subsequent rounds, I'll add pics.
    I'm getting thread jacked for those again aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by scotton
    Guess I'm missing the boat on this one.
    Yes.
    And soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of vasoline will perform on guillotine, what a scene what a scene!
    + =
    [SIZE="4"]Friends don't let friends smoke Cohibo's!!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by scotton View Post
    When will round two start?
    Thursdays. That'll give me a chance to tally up the votes on Wednesdays.

Round Starts
    Round 1: 1/18 64 hotties
    Round 2: 1/25 32 hotties
    Round 3: 2/1 Sweet 16 hotties
    Round 4: 2/8 Edible 8 hotties
    Round 5: 2/15 Hotties I'd Like to F
    [SIZE=1]our[/SIZE] 4 hotties
    Round 6: 2/22 Tastiest Two

Final voting ends midnight 3/1 Pacific time.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to incentivize the contest. Maybe when we get to 16, the players need to pick their top 3 and will be awarded 16 points if you picked the winner, 12 for 2nd and 10 points for 3rd.

To those who need the primer...

DSL

D = D$ck
    S = Sucking
    L = Lips

The BOTH 2007 schedule is set per my last message in this thread. If there's a 24-hour period where there are no new votes, I'll launch the next round in a new thread.

I am putting together a prize package.

I will only allow players who started playing in rounds 1 or 2 to be eligible for the prize and players must play in all rounds. No "Rosie Ruiz" late starters. you gotta earn it.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ColdCuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scotton View Post
    Um, the L is lips. And while I agree that Carmen is a little fake, I'll take fake over an alien any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee View Post
    To those who need the primer...

DSL

D = D$ck
    S = Sucking
    L = Lips
    Ah yes, DSL! Of course! Thanks for the fellas. Obviously, I needed that.

And, scotton, regarding your point about Carmen vs. Angelina, my thoughts EXACTLY.

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

Thursdays. That'll give me a chance to tally up the votes on Wednesdays.

Round Starts
    Round 1: 1/18 64 hotties
    Round 2: 1/25 32 hotties
    Round 3: 2/1 Sweet 16 hotties
    Round 4: 2/8 Edible 8 hotties
    Round 5: 2/15 Hotties I'd Like to F
    [SIZE=1]our[/SIZE] 4 hotties
    Round 6: 2/22 Tastiest Two

Final voting ends midnight 3/1 Pacific time.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to incentivize the contest. Maybe when we get to 16, the players need to pick their top 3 and will be awarded 16 points if you picked the winner, 12 for 2nd and 10 points for 3rd.
    I may also award points for Round 1 players recruiting new Jungle Gorillas before the end of Round 2.

Round 1 voting ends at 6pm Pacific Time. Then I'll tally the votes and post Round 2.

No longer a community member. King James's Avatar

good second round....some of the matches I didn't like tho. I few match ups I thought both girls had no business in the 3rd round....and like Theissan vs. Alba....both I think should be in the 3rd... O well tho, thats the way it goes

Quote Originally Posted by King James View Post
    good second round....some of the matches I didn't like tho. I few match ups I thought both girls had no business in the 3rd round....and like Theissan vs. Alba....both I think should be in the 3rd... O well tho, thats the way it goes
    I agree with you on T&A . I grabbed the girls from another BOTH contest and didn't change them.

It's a ton of work to tally the votes.

Now that I've got the links, they'll be around for the next round.

Maybe next year, I'll have a nominations round, automatically forwarding all that made it to the 2nd round this year and having the other 32 slots (so to speak) up for grabs.

One part of this year's prize package will definitely amuse jungle residents, but that'll be a surprise to be opened on arrival.

I was pleased that there were no ties in the voting. I hadn't decided how I'd handle that. As much as I'd like to have the phone numbers of the hotties so they could come over to make their case to me in person. (Hey, there ought to be SOME benefit to living walking distance from Hollywood, right?) I'm torn between tossing a coin or allowing nepotism to have me tip the scale in favorite of my choice for that battle.

I'm curious who the BOTH players thought was the hardest candidate to see not progress to the second round.

Amazing how Halle Berry has fallen.

I have to confess a sadness that Diane Lane may be too old to compete. She was scorching hot in Lonesome Dove and had/has that kind of timeless girl-next-door quality that would make you the envy of your college pals... at your 40th reunion.

I'm curious who the BOTH players thought was the hardest candidate to see not progress to the second round.
    Carmen. Definitely Carmen.

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

No longer a community member. King James's Avatar

I just wonder if this will be jessica alba all the way....no contest lol. I know she isn't leaving any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by King James View Post
    I just wonder if this will be jessica alba all the way....no contest lol. I know she isn't leaving any time soon
    I made the prediction when I submitted my votes for round two, that in the end it would come down to Angelina Jolie vs. Jessica Alba, with Jessica winning the whole shootin' match.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast