Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

BOTH-2007-Banter

This is a discussion on BOTH-2007-Banter within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Angelina Jolie looks like seabiscuit! she has no business being put next to Alba!!!...

No longer a community member. King James's Avatar

Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

Angelina Jolie looks like seabiscuit! she has no business being put next to Alba!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ColdCuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King James View Post
    Angelina Jolie looks like seabiscuit! she has no business being put next to Alba!!!
    Hey man, I'm with you! I voted for Carmen Electra (against Jolie) in round one, and for Natalie Portman (against Jolie) in round two. The prediction I made was based upon how I expect all other participating gorillas to vote. Oh, and I adore Alba BTW.

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

So, will this continue on to the next round?
    A-P is still down....

Quote Originally Posted by Seanohue View Post
    So, will this continue on to the next round?
    Yes. Gotta tally up the votes.

Hey, when does round 3 start? You would have a lot more time to tally up the votes from round 2 if you didn't hang out in the photochop for berries thread.
    And soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of vasoline will perform on guillotine, what a scene what a scene!
    + =
    [SIZE="4"]Friends don't let friends smoke Cohibo's!!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    Hey, when does round 3 start? You would have a lot more time to tally up the votes from round 2 if you didn't hang out in the photochop for berries thread.
    You're right.

But it's hard to manage TWO obsessions.

I regret the delay, but I think Round 3 will start late Saturday night. I'm kinda like Walter Sobchak.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I'm kinda like Walter Sobchak.

And soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of vasoline will perform on guillotine, what a scene what a scene!
    + =
    [SIZE="4"]Friends don't let friends smoke Cohibo's!!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    I don't Internet on Shabbos. I'm shomer f-ing shabbos.

Big Lebowski reference. Sobchak was the character played by John Goodman.

Visual aids to follow:

No longer a community member.

ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY! Or am I reading the winners of round 2 wrong. Jessica Alba doesn't even make it to the quarterfinals. Oh there might be consequences for this.

I know what you mean. My poor KK got knocked out.

A-P is still down....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ColdCuts's Avatar

Exclamation Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd417 View Post
    ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY! Or am I reading the winners of round 2 wrong. Jessica Alba doesn't even make it to the quarterfinals. Oh there might be consequences for this.
    You're reading them wrong. Super wrong. Alba won 27 to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanohue View Post
    I know what you mean. My poor K[eira] K[nightley] got knocked out.
    Whatsamatta with you guys? Neither of the above things have happened... yet. There is a tie breaker between Keira Knightley and Ali Landry currently in progress. Take a second look at the thread.

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd417 View Post
    Alba made it. She was the top vote-getter in Round 2.

Preview of Round 3:

Bracket 1
    Scarlett Johansson-20 vs. Jennifer Connelly-16
    Angelina Jolie-20 vs. Charisma Carpenter-15

Bracket 2
    Laetitia Casta-18 vs. Rebecca Romijn-17
    Salma Hayek-23 vs. Ali Landry-15 OR Keira Knightley-15

Bracket 3
    Jessica Alba-27 vs. Kelly Hu-20
    Jessica Biel-19 vs. Kate Beckinsale-17

Bracket 4
    Shannon Elizabeth-18 vs. Rachel Bilson-18
    Carla Gugino-19 vs. Elisha Cuthbert-17
    I want to see some pics of Kiera Knightley in the BOTH Round 2 thread that justify the tie with Ali Landry.

Yes, KK has a pleasing way about her but she (imho) is not quite the same head-turning hottie that Ali Landry would be if you walked into a Herf with her on your arm.

And none of you are probably familiar with the humor site The Adventures of Kiera Knightly's Jaw.

Oh... and photoshopping or describing the opponent in the Ali vs. Kiera tiebraker as a flea-infested skank (or whatever trash-talk comes to mind) is mightily encouraged. Make us laugh.

I'll pick Ali or Kiera before the Super Bowl kickoff based on the Round 2 feedback so we can all pay attention to the game.

Puffer Fish with some spikes vince321's Avatar

One of the things that makes Kiera so attractive to me is the fact that she is naturally pretty and seems like the type of gal who not only is awesome to look at, but would be a blast to hang out with. I could see her with a cigar, a brew and a good belly laugh over a dirty joke. That's my kind of girl. Ali Landry, yah, she's hot, but there's many hot models out there. What really seperates her from any of the other thousand that could have made the list?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by vince321; 02-03-2007 at 12:08 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast