Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

BOTH-2007-Banter

This is a discussion on BOTH-2007-Banter within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Aaron I'll pick Ali or Kiera before the Super Bowl kickoff based on the Round 2 feedback ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ColdCuts's Avatar

Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I'll pick Ali or Kiera before the Super Bowl kickoff based on the Round 2 feedback so we can all pay attention to the game.
    In the other thread, in post #35, it seems that you already picked Ali. But I'm hoping that if a bunch of gorillas present a good bit of evidence in favor of Keira, you'll be duty-bound to put her through to the next round--where she'll surely get stomped by Salma, but still I think Keira should advance!

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

Thumbs up Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

Quote Originally Posted by vince321 View Post
    One of the things that makes Kiera so attractive to me is the fact that she is naturally pretty and seems like the type of gal who not only is awesome to look at, but would be a blast to hang out with. I could see her with a cigar, a brew and a good belly laugh over a dirty joke. That's my kind of girl. Ali Landry, yah, she's hot, but there's many hot models out there. What really seperates her from any of the other thousand that could have made the list?
    Totally.

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

I do hope that Ali advances, but you're right, she'll be stomped by Salma!

No longer a community member.

If your talking strictly hottie eye-candy Ali will crush Keira. But if your talking about who you'd want to spend an evening AND the night with give me Keira anytime.

Round 3 is up.

I don't think it's good to have the winners of the brackets go 1 vs 2 and 3 vs 4. The last round should be a battle-royale with all 4 bracket-winners going head to head (oh, how I wish they WOULD!).

Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Does that make sense?
    Makes perfect sense to me.

Note the new BOTH rule change. Gotta post links to pics and not embed them into the thread.

Play nice in the jungle.

Mea culpa for requesting the pics in the first place, but I humbly (and I'm RARELY humble) submit to the new rules.

Voting goes to midnight, Thursday (that's Friday morning, February 9, folks).

Round 4 will be the Smack-down round where in addition to voting, Gorillas will be encouraged to trash-talk the other hotties.

No longer a community member. King James's Avatar

Bye Kiera

glovepuppy, in the Battle of the Hotties - Round 4 thread, you called Laetitia Casta a butter face. That kinda blows my mind. To each his own, but I think Laetitia has a totally stunning, beautiful face.

scotton, we apparently have very similar taste in women, but you called Laetitia a "hot frog."

Quote Originally Posted by scotton View Post
    Bracket 2: Laetitia Casta vs. Salma Hayek

Hot latina with brains vs. hot frog that I haven't seen a new picture of in a few years. Easy one.
    Maybe you didn't know, but that's the equivalent of calling Salma Hayek a beaner. It's off-color. I'm sure there are gorillas of French decent at CS--if not a few gorillas in France. I'm not trying to call you out, just a friendly FYI. I agree with everything else in your post.

So anyway, what is the appeal concerning Jessica Biel? I know tons of you guys like her, but she looks like a flippin' dude IMHO. She has a mannish face, and I've seen a few pics where she appears to have broader shoulders than I do--and I'm not a little guy! stig, you said...

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    lord knows that I admire any woman who looks like she could try and kick my A$$
    I have a friend who's into that look too. What is that about?! For me, I like pretty girls. You know, girls that look like, well, girls! Oh, and stig, regarding bracket 1, you made an analogy that likened Angelina Jolie to an apple, and Scarlett Johansson to a worn out brake pad...

Quote Originally Posted by stig View Post
    Bracket 1: Scarlett Johansson vs. Angelina Jolie

I don't think that there is any comparison between Scarlett and Anjelina. This to me is like comparing apples to brake pads, one you would like to sink your teeth into and the other looks a bit rough from wear and tear.
    I donno man. I thought that was a crazy analogy. If anybody in this contest looks a bit rough from wear and tear, I think it's Angelina, not Scarlett.

As for Shannon Elizabeth, I'm trying to figure out how she got here in the first place.

JCK

Is this thing still alive? There was so much momentum at one point, then *poof* just like Kaizer Soze.

Quote Originally Posted by khubli View Post
    Is this thing still alive? There was so much momentum at one point, then *poof* just like Kaizer Soze.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4