Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

BOTH-2007-Banter

This is a discussion on BOTH-2007-Banter within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Forum for trash-talk and banter concerning the Battle of the Hotties 2007 thread. Link to follow....

BOTH-2007-Banter

Forum for trash-talk and banter concerning the Battle of the Hotties 2007 thread. Link to follow.

Puffer Fish with many spikes vtdragon's Avatar

Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

I would have enjoyed this much more if thumbnails were posted along with each name. I must admit I don't know who some of the gals are.

Quote Originally Posted by vtdragon View Post
    I would have enjoyed this much more if thumbnails were posted along with each name. I must admit I don't know who some of the gals are.
    Same, I had to google some, pick the hottest pic of each of them and compare them side by side. Very scientific Keira Knightley > all though
    A-P is still down....

Quote Originally Posted by Seanohue View Post
    Same, I had to google some, pick the hottest pic of each of them and compare them side by side. Very scientific Keira Knightley > all though
    Point well made. In the 2nd round, I'll add links. In subsequent rounds, I'll add pics.

I'm shocked to be the only one to pick Carmen Electra over Angelina Jolie. I don't know what I'm missing on this, but AJ had one decent movie where she lezzed up and got nekkid. The rest of the time she looks eh. Plus the whole Billy Bob, blood vial, brother make out thing still uggs me out. Although Carmen does have the Rodman/Navarro thing, so that might be a wash. But at least she's not related to either one of them.
    I dunno. Guess I'm missing the boat on this one.
    Rule 6. Buying a strange woman a drink is still cool. Buying all her drinks is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by scotton View Post
    I'm shocked to be the only one to pick Carmen Electra over Angelina Jolie. I don't know what I'm missing on this, but AJ had one decent movie where she lezzed up and got nekkid. The rest of the time she looks eh. Plus the whole Billy Bob, blood vial, brother make out thing still uggs me out. Although Carmen does have the Rodman/Navarro thing, so that might be a wash. But at least she's not related to either one of them.
    Carmen just looks too fake and disproportionate. AJ is not my favorite by any stetch, but AJ's more "natural" beauty is a plus to me over Carmen's fakeness. Picking women is the most objectionable (or is it subjectionable?) choice out there.
    A-P is still down....

RGD

I'm shocked to be the only one to pick Carmen Electra over Angelina Jolie. I don't know what I'm missing on this, . . .
    I went with real verse fake - and then tossed in IQ. AJ won with no problem. -

Ron

SvilleKid

Quote Originally Posted by RGD View Post
    I went with real verse fake - and then tossed in IQ. AJ won with no problem. -

Ron

Yup, I guess AJ wins the IQ, but probably only by a Lip!!

I'm pondering how to add a prize to this thread.

Maybe an argument on behalf of a hottie that makes me laugh or drool.

Just at the pondering stage, fellas.

Aaron... at the Ponderosa.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ColdCuts's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

Take another look. You're not the only one. Quite a few of us have voted Carmen over Angelina.

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

Exclamation Re: BOTH-2007-Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Seanohue View Post
    Carmen just looks too fake and disproportionate... AJ's more "natural" beauty is a plus to me over Carmen's fakeness.
    Whoa! Are you serious? Carmen = fake, and Angelina = real?! You've gotta be kidding!

"Well I am just a monkey man. I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe! I'm a MONKAY!" --Jagger/Richards

Angelina = DSL
    (And I'm not referring to an internet connection)

Quote Originally Posted by RGD View Post
    I went with real verse fake - and then tossed in IQ. AJ won with no problem.
    I judged on the images that I found on Google, and those images alone--I had to Google 'em because I didn't know who 3/4 of them were! I won't pretend to know any of their IQs, but I figure they must all be at least somewhat business savvy to have made it in the biz, right? And anyway, I need my spouse to be smart, but not my eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee View Post
    Angelina = DSL
    (And I'm not referring to an internet connection)
    Uh, OK, I'll bite. What's DSL?

Um, the L is lips. And while I agree that Carmen is a little fake, I'll take fake over an alien any day.
    Rule 6. Buying a strange woman a drink is still cool. Buying all her drinks is dumb.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast