Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

North Providence - Mr. Cigar

This is a discussion on North Providence - Mr. Cigar within the Rhode Island forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Mr. Cigar 1622 Mineral Spring Ave North Providence, RI 02904 (401) 353-5200 They are open 9am to 5pm and on ...

Newbie in the ocean HRPuffnstuff's Avatar

Thumbs up North Providence - Mr. Cigar

Mr. Cigar
    1622 Mineral Spring Ave
    North Providence, RI 02904
    (401) 353-5200

They are open 9am to 5pm and on Thursdays open till 6pm
    Closed Sundays

Smoking area is all one room but there are 5 seats or so. I love having a cigar there with a coffee at 9am in the morning.
    Last edited by pnoon; 04-07-2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: standard format

Re: North Providence - Mr. Cigar

Pity you can't go in there for an after work smoke though. Wonder if they will extend their hours?

Puffer Fish with some spikes Finfan's Avatar

I like this place a lot. Its right around the corner from me, so its my go-to B&M. Real nice owners. Prices are average, selection is decent. havent been in there in a few mos. wish they had more pepins/tatuajes, but overall its a decent B&M.

My favorite so far in RI is regency cigars in east greenwich. great selection, prices are average, to above avg. But they have tons of pepins/tats and they get anejos and opus.

Young Puffer Fish

Great place, awsome owner.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

That was my go to spot in the late 90s when I was going to rhode island college. There was always a woman working there during the day, I can't remember her name, but she was always super nice & helpful even though I was poor and buying TeAmos or whatever else she could recommend in my budget at the time.
    Last edited by Max_Power; 04-11-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed