Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

~Casa Fuente~

This is a discussion on ~Casa Fuente~ within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; Im leaving for Vegas on Wed. morning. Im going to be sipping a mojito and puffing on a Casa Fuente ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Habsrule29's Avatar

Re: ~Casa Fuente~

Im leaving for Vegas on Wed. morning. Im going to be sipping a mojito and puffing on a Casa Fuente by Wed nite!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub13 View Post
    Looks like it. The list price on a Corona Gorda is $30 from cigarsdirect, and another review site said the price was $18. No surprise there, right?
    Was just there last week on vaca and I paid 21 for a robusto. Defintely buy while theer not on line as you see what the premium is.

I bought a box of 25 for $485 which came to $19.40 per stick. No tax and free shipping which says something about the price you pay while there also.

I would gladly go back!
    I got 'em So I smoke 'em

No longer a community member. Wigwam_Motel's Avatar

I was down there a few weeks ago, an man, I think I had more cigars at home, then how many they had in they're humidor. They were very low on smokes. Out of majority of every, besides the house blend. Good place to have a smoke with good prices despite what some of ya'll think. Take your own smokes, buy a drink an people watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigwam_Motel View Post
    I was down there a few weeks ago, an man, I think I had more cigars at home, then how many they had in they're humidor. They were very low on smokes. Out of majority of every, besides the house blend. Good place to have a smoke with good prices despite what some of ya'll think. Take your own smokes, buy a drink an people watch.
    I agree about the inventory, when I was there I bought the last box of robustos and they did not have much of anything else. 1 or 2 boxes at most. Not what was shown at the beginning of the thread for sure.
    I got 'em So I smoke 'em

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Did you ask them why their inventory was so low? Curious...
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Puffer Fish with some spikes phisch's Avatar

Made the trek back to Casa Fuente last week. My wife and I were celebrating our 2nd anniversary, and we stopped by after dinner for dessert. Fuente Fuente Opus X and a nice Malbec (wife had a Java maduro mint and a mojito). Great night!
    (Sorry for the last blurry pic, can't believe some people don't know how to use an iPhone these days)

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish php007's Avatar

Lookd like you both had a great time, congrats on the 2nd anni.

Looks like a great time. Will have to keep that in mind on my next trip to Vegas!

I need to check this place out next time I'm in Vegas.

― Saul Bellow, Seize the Day

Quote Originally Posted by phisch View Post
    Made the trek back to Casa Fuente last week. My wife and I were celebrating our 2nd anniversary, and we stopped by after dinner for dessert. Fuente Fuente Opus X and a nice Malbec (wife had a Java maduro mint and a mojito). Great night!
    (Sorry for the last blurry pic, can't believe some people don't know how to use an iPhone these days)

Puffer Fish with some spikes Kingtut82's Avatar

one day, one day wow it looks awesome there next time thanks for sharing!!!
    cheers

Young Fish

This is a great place, just went for the first time 4 or so months ago! Long guys weekend.

I had a couple friends that pretty much spent their entire gambling allowance on the place I recommend the Monte Cristo and Coke (and the Mojito for that matter). Though the drinks are expensive, you've gotta get at least one!

Jon

Young Fish

PS - I did initially find it a little weird for a cigar bar in the middle of nothing more than a mall. But the more I thought about it, the more I found it pretty ingenious

I'd like one of those ashtrays... I can't be the only one can I?
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

How is the inventory looking in the humidor at this point??
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3