Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Not a bad place to spend a summer night

This is a discussion on Not a bad place to spend a summer night within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; Put up a party tent in front of my garage/brewery. Table and chairs are within ten feet of my 4 ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Old Salty's Avatar

Not a bad place to spend a summer night

Put up a party tent in front of my garage/brewery. Table and chairs are within ten feet of my 4 tap kegerator. It's going to be a good summer!
    Last edited by Old Salty; 06-04-2012 at 04:55 PM.
    "In the future, all men will be able to smoke Havanas." ~ Herr Doktor Shutte

Re: Not a bad place to spend a summer night

Nice! I would never leave...

Anyone with a kegerator is OK in my book. Four tap kegerator owners should look to adopt me.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Leading Puffer Fish

<sigh....I'm not allowed to have kegs....only bottles. Which reminds me....I need to brew a new batch!

Quote Originally Posted by MontyTheMooch View Post
    <sigh....I'm not allowed to have kegs....only bottles. Which reminds me....I need to brew a new batch!
    Not allowed?

Leading Puffer Fish

LOL. We don't drink enough beer to make having kegs worth it. I'll typically brew and bottle 2 to 4 batches (4 to 8 cases) and that'll last us easily.

LOL. We don't drink enough beer to make having kegs worth it. I'll typically brew and bottle 2 to 4 batches (4 to 8 cases) and that'll last us easily.
    In a year? I've brewed 30 gallons so far this year, and brewed 200 last year. People love coming over to my house....hahaha.

Leading Puffer Fish

Yup. I'm just a small time kit hobbiyist. I enjoy the home brewed stuff over anything I can buy in the store which is why I do it. Plus it's a chance for my buddy and I to herf while the boil is on.

Yup. I'm just a small time kit hobbiyist. I enjoy the home brewed stuff over anything I can buy in the store which is why I do it. Plus it's a chance for my buddy and I to herf while the boil is on.
    Haha, that's the truth! Nothing better to bring people together than making booze!

I'm watching you.

Too bad you live so damn far away! LOL

Have a wonderful summer!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

nice Salty... just (literally) got done kegging a summer blonde ale. can't wait to try it.

your setup looks phenomenal! what are you drinking there?

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
    nice Salty... just (literally) got done kegging a summer blonde ale. can't wait to try it.

your setup looks phenomenal! what are you drinking there?
    Thanks! The setup is going to get a whole lot better once the garage gets cleaned out and it transforms into a lounge.

I was drinking an IPA that I brewed last month. I just kegged some fresh made root beer, and a brown ale yesterday. Soon my Kolsch will be ready (it's currrently lagering), and I'm brewing a blackberry Kolsch in a couple days.

That looks awesome Salty

hells yes thats nice
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

Yo, Salt...you forgot to tell the folks about the wine-a-dor next to the kegerator!! That's right, people....he's got the humi there as well!! You are truly self-sufficient out there!
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels." --Alfred de Musset

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast