Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Waste of leaf

This is a discussion on Waste of leaf within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; So I had these 2 sitting for a while (got em with a couple desk-top humi's I bought) and I ...

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

Waste of leaf

So I had these 2 sitting for a while (got em with a couple desk-top humi's I bought) and I thought I'd enjoy one and give one to my father-in-law. They hit the pavement pretty quick, luckily I had brought a couple of cheapo bundle sticks too so the afternoon was not lost.
    Name:  IMAG0428.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  99.9 KB
    I figured these guys werent worth the 10 to 12 bucks I see em charging for em but man, I didn't think they would be throw out bad. Oh well, lesson learned.
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

No longer a community member.

Re: Waste of leaf

I have had a stale dry Red Dot before and I didn't even get that far with it. But that one did not come out of a humi- Nice try!

3rd red dot Cohiba thread in a matter of weeks...

waiting for people that dislike them to square off with their defenders in 3....2....1.....

PS: I feel bad for your driveway, throw some used motor oil on it to make it look more respectable.... (I kid, I kid)

That's such a shame. Unfortunately we all run across bad sticks time to time, just hurts more when you pay more for them. At least you were able to have a good afternoon with your father-in-law
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Every Red Dot I have had has had some issue with it, it's a shame they can't live up to the name.

Puffer Fish with some spikes cool hand luke's Avatar

Should have sent them to me..6 month"s in my humi might have changed there attitude......waste of good money if ya ask me.

They are not to my liking,but I hope issue(s) were not caused by improper storage or resting. I have given every effort to like them, they smoked well, just did not fit my mostly Nicaraguan full body/strength profile for a smoke.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    They are not to my liking,but I hope issue(s) were not caused by improper storage or resting. I have given every effort to like them, they smoked well, just did not fit my mostly Nicaraguan full body/strength profile for a smoke.

No burn issues, they were smoking just fine. I just thought they tasted bland, very bland. And Robbie, I had to try em, but next time I end up with some they are all yours man.
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

Puffer Fish with some spikes cool hand luke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_Rhube View Post
    No burn issues, they were smoking just fine. I just thought they tasted bland, very bland. And Robbie, I had to try em, but next time I end up with some they are all yours man.
    You got a deal.....Palmer Mass.