Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tragedy strikes - Hurrican Isaac

This is a discussion on Tragedy strikes - Hurrican Isaac within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; Took this one out back to have on the porch, it was during a torrential downpour this evening. The cut ...

No longer a community member.

Tragedy strikes - Hurrican Isaac

Took this one out back to have on the porch, it was during a torrential downpour this evening. The cut got a little messy, had a 'too dry' feel to it.. and then the 100% humidity kicked in. Within minutes, this crevace had opened up, and another small area of swollen cracked wrapper appeared in the first third. The cigar recovered well by the second third, but obviously I neer shoulda lit this baby rott.

lol, live and learn. I have a dozen more resting, these I must wait to enjoy.

Re: Tragedy strikes - Hurrican Isaac

Rob,
    High humidity is a killer but it looks like you got a fair amount of enjoyment out of it. I'm sure the next 12 will be perfect!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

You almost made it to the band. On to the next.....

OMFG!!! Looks like you have suffered way more than I did due to Isaac. It looks like I need to send some of my spare Karma your way in the hope that it speeds the healing and recovery from such a disaster.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    OMFG!!! Looks like you have suffered way more than I did due to Isaac. It looks like I need to send some of my spare Karma your way in the hope that it speeds the healing and recovery from such a disaster.
    Yes, please! I will take 20" of rain over a busted up stogie any day! I left the nub out back overnight.. it had swelled to the size of a large cane toad by this morning.

Disinterested

Oh! The humanity!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Dhughes12's Avatar

That's the saddest no.9 I've seen in a long time!