Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My first Arturo Fuente

This is a discussion on My first Arturo Fuente within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; Waiting for the dinner I'm tasting my first Fuente, an Exquisitos Maduro. A little beautiful dark cigar, with a creamy ...

My first Arturo Fuente

Waiting for the dinner I'm tasting my first Fuente, an Exquisitos Maduro. A little beautiful dark cigar, with a creamy sweet chocolate flavour and a very reasonable price.

Re: My first Arturo Fuente

I smoked 1 last night also. Good flavor and cheap. Just wait till you try all the other cigars A. Fuente has to offer. They only get better from there!

wait till you try the Short Storys, the Anejos and Opus Xs...
    - Sin City Bomber -

I'm watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    wait till you try the Short Storys, the Anejos and Opus Xs...

All so very true, and a slippery slope!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

I absolutely have to try all the Fuente's delights, today I also take two number 4 and a La Aurora together with the Exquisitos. Unfortunately the Italian distributor decide to put in the market the Opus X line in a very high price range.