Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My New Glasses

This is a discussion on My New Glasses within the Smoking Action forums, part of the The Gallery category; I picked up my new glasses yesterday. My first experience with Transition* lenses. I like them. I had to shave ...

My New Glasses

I picked up my new glasses yesterday. My first experience with Transition* lenses. I like them. I had to shave off my beloved beard, when I recevied my latest round of medical tests. Still, trying to adjust to both. Enjoying some Squadron Leader in my Missouri Pride Cob.

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Re: My New Glasses

Quite distinguished there Studley!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish wacbzz's Avatar

You look like a totally different guy, H!

I'd hit it!

Too much or not enough?

Alpha Puffer Fish

Hey - it's "Pawn Stars"
    "What's your concerns with this Rick?" - get it, get it???

I have transitions lenses in my glasses and love them. I don't even realize they have darkened until I take them off or catch a glimpse in a mirror or something. Of course I don't make them look as studly as you with the pipe and penetrating gaze....
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Distinguished!

I'm watching you.

Great photo!

I have Drivewear lenses -- they're transitions lenses but polarized, too. I get fewer headaches now, although using them with my camera, phone or computer doesn't work well, so I have regular glasses, too
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Polarized lenses are a must, on regular glasses and sunglasses.